sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does anyone outside the NE even know what 'mackem' means? The fact that there are 2 safc badges on that flag clearly marks it out as made firmly on wearside.

Well I'm braced for a summer of "I talked to a ___________ fan in Corfu and they hate the mags too, laughed when they got relegated, think we're a canny bunch tho, football friends 4eva FTM"

I once asked some Feyenoord fans about this in Rotterdam and they kind of shrugged their shoulders and said words to the effect of "who the fuck are Sunderland ?"

I think the affection and desire to be liked is probably one sided.

They're not known as sad MB's for nowt.

I once asked some Feyenoord fans about this in Rotterdam and they kind of shrugged their shoulders and said words to the effect of "who the f*** are Sunderland ?"

I think the affection and desire to be liked is probably one sided.

They're not known as sad MB's for nowt.

Went to Rotterdam and could only think about Sunderland. Obsessed marra.

I don't see them being in any serious trouble this season either, not with fat Sam in charge for the full campaign. The way they finished last was quite remarkable form really. He made some good signings too, the CB that guy from Bordeaux and Kirchoff, along with Defoe's goals saved them. If he adds to that a couple of similar quality players, they'll be much more comfortable their recent seasons.

Can honestly not see past the 3 promoted teams going straight back down again, Palace, Watford and Bournemouth for me are the 3 teams that may disrupt that. There are three loathsome teams that have managers in place that will always just do enough West Brom, Sunderland and Stoke, love to see those clubs drop but highly unlikely. Think it's going to be tough for Boro, Burnley and Hull, you could make a case for any of the 3 having the best chance of staying up but all look woefully short right now, early days though of course they could make some good signings and after Leicester's remarkable rise, hard to rule anything out nowadays.

Sunderland though will be fine, boring uneventful, but fine and that will be huge success for their fans. Hated this appointment when they made it for this reason, it's going to be a few years before fat face wears on them and no one is likely to poach him off them.

Sunderland AFC will face Bundesliga giants Borussia Dortmund in their final pre-season game before the commencement of the 2016-17 Premier League season.

In Austria.  Shame they don't get to visit The Westfalenstadion.  Oh well...

Tis a f***ing stupid article in the Mag tbf.

Aye. Predicting what might happen next season. Nee one does that, only us deluded jawdees!

Aye because predicting that a team scores 90 goals then breaking them down by player is normal.

Tis a f***ing stupid article in the Mag tbf.

Aye. Predicting what might happen next season. Nee one does that, only us deluded jawdees!

Aye because predicting that a team scores 90 goals then breaking them down by player is normal.

If you say so!

They're currently very concerned with us "winning" things, such as we "won relegation" we "won the possession in the derby" etc. Apparently today we "won the fixtures" whatever that is supposed to mean? 

I think they may be getting confused with the reality which says most people would prefer a fresh start in the Championship to another painful season watching Fat Sam trying to avoid relegation.

Anyway if they're obsessed with "winning" imaginary titles then they've had a great season themselves. Team who played most paedophiles, best supporters of paedophile players, most empty seats in the PL, team which gives away most free tickets in the PL, lowest gate receipts of any stadium over 30,000 capacity in the PL and so on.

Their trophy cabinet will be fuller than Barcelona's.

Guest firetotheworks

No idea why you'd get wound up about it, whether it's 'normal' or not.

It's not getting wound up, it's saying "haha look at that stupid fucking article, it's stupid"

Agreed, it's the sort of pointless conversation that you have and write down in your year 6 homework diary or something.