sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks
:lol: They love their made up stories about other fans like. Ones where other fans compliment Sunderland and hate Newcastle. It's mad how much they seem to care about the opinions of fans of other clubs. I've said it before, but they're a like the div kid that hangs out with the popular kids at school and thinks they're one of them, but the rest of the group just rip the piss out of them constantly. It would be really sad, but as it's Sunderland so it's mildly funny. They also remind me of that line in Mad Men when someone says to Don Draper 'I feel bad for you' and he comes back with 'I don't think about you at all', they don't seem to realise that they're utterly irrelevant.

:lol: They love their made up stories about other fans like. Ones where other fans compliment Sunderland and hate Newcastle. It's mad how much they seem to care about the opinions of fans of other clubs. I've said it before, but they're a like the div kid that hangs out with the popular kids at school and thinks they're one of them, but the rest of the group just rip the p*ss out of them constantly. It would be really sad, but as it's Sunderland so it's mildly funny. They also remind me of that line in Mad Men when someone says to Don Draper 'I feel bad for you' and he comes back with 'I don't think about you at all', they don't seem to realise that they're utterly irrelevant.

The only thing I slightly disagree with is that they do actually know they are utterly irrelevant and that is the root of their problem

Whenever I've spoken to fans from other clubs, foreign or otherwise, I don't think I've ever brought up their rivals like :lol:

"Genoa fan are you? Those Sampdorians are a right bunch of cunts aren't they? What a pity they never went down."

It doesn't happen.

Guest firetotheworks

Whenever I've spoken to fans from other clubs, foreign or otherwise, I don't think I've ever brought up their rivals like :lol:

"Genoa fan are you? Those Sampdorians are a right bunch of cunts aren't they? What a pity they never went down."

It doesn't happen.

Can only imagine that it would only happen like this.

You're a who fan?

Sunderland.

Who?

It's near Newcastle.

Oh right, well I've heard of them. So you're rivals then?

Yeah, fucking hate them.

*other person gives their opinion on Newcastle because who the fuck are Sunderland?*

Three NUFC threads in the first eight - they're a weird bunch on that forum!

Do they simply start talking about us to any fans that they meet?!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/newcastle-as-a-club-and-fans-arent-really-liked-are-they.1240892/

First comment after the opening bullshit story...

"This did not happen." ;D

And then that was quoted with "Mag" ;D

That definitely did not happen like. Once again they're just making a story up for the hell of it to try and make us look bad.

Just goes to back up what I've been saying all along. The majority of Sunderland fans support paedophilia. Forget that their club covered it up, it's more disturbing that a huge percentage of their fans clearly have paedophile tendencies.

I've spoken to mackems, one a family member (through marriage) no less, who I'd always thought were pretty balanced people who pin the blame for the whole thing firmly on the bairn.

Not normal people.

Three NUFC threads in the first eight - they're a weird bunch on that forum!

Do they simply start talking about us to any fans that they meet?!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/newcastle-as-a-club-and-fans-arent-really-liked-are-they.1240892/

And within a handful of replies they're at each other's throats! They take bitterness and self-loathing to a new level on Rapey to Groom, though I imagine it's a fair representation of their 'city' as a whole. If I lived in that giant pound shop I'd be perma-p*ssed off too.

Just goes to back up what I've been saying all along. The majority of Sunderland fans support paedophilia. Forget that their club covered it up, it's more disturbing that a huge percentage of their fans clearly have paedophile tendencies.

I've spoken to mackems, one a family member (through marriage) no less, who I'd always thought were pretty balanced people who pin the blame for the whole thing firmly on the bairn.

Not normal people.

Bit harsh to say most mackems are paedos tbf.

Not normal people.

Evidence suggests so. I support Newcastle so apparently I like to punch horses. Just playing by their rules.

Not normal people.

Evidence suggests so. I support Newcastle so apparently I like to punch horses. Just playing by their rules.

Tbf he only said it was harsh, he didn't say it wasn't true :lol:

Not normal people.

Tbf he only said it was harsh, he didn't say it wasn't true :lol:

Aye fair comment!

advert on the radio for Sunderland season tickets yesterday basically went like this:

"come see Sunderlands 10th PREMIER LEAGUE season, as we play PREMIER LEAGUE teams, see such PREMIER LEAGUE teams as Chelsea, Manchester City and Liverpool, have we mentioned PREMIER LEAGUE yet because we are in the PREMIER LEAGUE, watch the PREMIER LEAGUE, PREMIER LEAGUE, erm PREMIER LEAGUE"

was cringe worthy, happy to just float around just above relegation but keen to point out that Newcastle were relegated.

Also amusing that their sales pitch is which teams you can see, not "come see Sunderland FC", more "come see the great players in the opposition".

advert on the radio for Sunderland season tickets yesterday basically went like this:

"come see Sunderlands 10th PREMIER LEAGUE season, as we play PREMIER LEAGUE teams, see such PREMIER LEAGUE teams as Chelsea, Manchester City and Liverpool, have we mentioned PREMIER LEAGUE yet because we are in the PREMIER LEAGUE, watch the PREMIER LEAGUE, PREMIER LEAGUE, erm PREMIER LEAGUE"

was cringe worthy, happy to just float around just above relegation but keen to point out that Newcastle were relegated.

Also amusing that their sales pitch is which teams you can see, not "come see Sunderland FC", more "come see the great players in the opposition".

They're all the same man. Some stupid mackems i know have went and got Premier league badges on the arms of their sun'lun shirts.

SMB's!

Reminds me of when we played Burra in the league cup back in 1992... The DJ at Ayresome Park (Me Mark Page) made a point of stating loads of things about them being in the Premier League.

Made it even more satisfying to beat them 3-1 on the night. They of course also went down that season as we came up.

Sounds like their normal struggle and desperation to shift tickets but it will be to no avail no matter who the opposition are.

As in seasons past they'll have circa 30K paying, 10K on some sort of freebie and 10K bleached pink seats.

There's only one team who ever come close to filling their ground and unfortunately they won't be playing them next season.