sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As they've been in touching distance of safety for so long, despite being absolutely terrible, it was obvious that all they needed was a couple of wins to survive. And that they'd do it.

Barnsley should have condemned them within the last 3 weeks but failed at every opportunity.

Birmingham fixtures

Home - Ipswich (13th)

Away - Bolton (20th)

Home - Burton (24th)

Away - Bristol City (7th)

Away - Wolves (1st)

Home - Sheff Utd (9th)

Away - QPR (15th)

Home - Fulham (3rd)

Mackem fixtures

Home - Sheff Weds (17th)

Away - Leeds (12th)

Home - Norwich (14th)

Away - Reading (19th)

Home - Burton (24th)

Away - Fulham (3rd)

Home - Wolves (1st)

Birmingham really need to win all 3 of their next 3

Guest firetotheworks

That is probably one of the worst performances I've ever seen by a football team that.

I don't think I've seen a team gift three goals like that before, and I support Newcastle.

Guest reefatoon

It will fill them full of hope again, only for them to get humped next game. It’s the team that keeps on giving.

Don’t get the belief that Wednesday will roll over charity style for them and gift them 3 points.

They’re unbeaten in 3 and had two impressive wins recently in a derby game and against play off chasers. Now all a sudden they’ll just roll over and lose to one of the worst teams in the league? I am not convinced.

If they stay up I can't see them doing anything in terms of threatening promotion for a long time anyway. The best case scenario for Sunderland is they become a run of the mill Championship club like an Ipswich.

Disagree, a new season and potentially new ownership could easily turn things around quite quickly IMO.