sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mondays game is huge for this lot. If they lose they will be back down feeling sorry for themselves. Another win or draw and they have momentum. Might just get themselves out.

They could end up taking 4 points from 6 and still be further adrift...they still need 4 wins from 7

Not going to happen

A Love Suppreme reporting:

local consortium, lead by lifelong supporters. Successful businessmen business minded approach to off field running football experts will be involved including ex-player input funds available for young, hungry lads who want to play for the club & understand passion required

- aim is to connect the fans, team, academy, staff and local businesses. - number of meetings with Board and Ellis representatives over a number of weeks - Big meeting in London with Short after Sheff Wed game - All due diligence done, solid bid put forward by group

Short wants complicated deal involving league status, debt position and value of future players. local consortium ready to takeover now, no matter what league club is in next year. consortium want to save club and make the fans proud again

Sounds like complete chancers without any funding behind them, if true.

You only need a quid. :lol:

Tempted to rock up with a pound coin myself and ask if I can do due dilligence, see if I can get a peek at what their crowds *really* are.