sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://i65.tinypic.com/343q5iu.png

"Well strictly speaking, AJ had Epibeliophelia, or at worst Hebpobephilia, either way it's nothing more than a natural urge in adult males towards a younger group, and can't be classed as dirty noncing. I just burst out fingering a 14 year old (which is fine - see previous caveats)"

Dangernons, 2015 - present

Epibeliophelia.

Trying to imagine this in their accent has just given me nausea and a headache. Ta for that.

What does the I just burst out bit mean, that he is saying he just fingered a bairn?

I like the way they display their brutal ignorance of anything outside wearside by assuming there are tigers in Africa.

Exactly, thick as mince. Can a human even outrun a Tiger???

Humans would undoubtedly be faster if they trained against tigers.

I like the way they display their brutal ignorance of anything outside wearside by assuming there are tigers in Africa.

Exactly, thick as mince. Can a human even outrun a Tiger???

Humans would undoubtedly be faster if they trained against tigers.

Or more likely extinct or in Sunderland Brextinct

Put a lot of stock in this six in a row don't they? Suppose it's all they have. It's a bit shit but at the end of the day it's just a further justification of how right we've been about Ashley and his various underlings. Pack of weirdos.

So will Luton Vs Sunderland next season be their new 'Friendship Cup'?

You know, with them both having a large amount of right wing cunts.

I think they will find another grubby backwater with inhabitants straight out of the 15th Century and introduce the 'Brexit Cup'.  Whites only, cheesy chips at ht and mass seat soiling on the full time whistle

While I'm here, pretty Luke warm on the rivalry but when they have a convicted paedophile in their ranks (then defended), people shitting in their own stands and have stunk up the championship in the most spectacular fashion how do they not twig? Is it just a therapy echo chamber there.

While I'm here, pretty Luke warm on the rivalry but when they have a convicted paedophile in their ranks (then defended), people shitting in their own stands and have stunk up the championship in the most spectacular fashion how do they not twig? Is it just a therapy echo chamber there.

You missed the space out of "the rapy"