Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

f***ing amazing, they are training today.

Not wasting any time is he?!

He probably heard they had the day off today and just went 'fuck that, get them here'.

I love him.......a little too much actually

Is this for real.. or an old stream.. is the club doing this?

For real!

Craig ‏@LostSoulsForEva 5m5 minutes ago

@NUFC he's doing well, this time yesterday the cones were already 3 nowt up under McClaren!

:lol:

Yeah can't really describe how impressed I am that he has decided to make them train today.

I'd have loved to have seen their faces. Got their attention from the first second, very clever.

Just back from work, finished Me shift went into the canteen and checked me phone and had a message saying that Rafa got the job and I went mad screaming and dancing lol manager ran up the stairs and went mad aha who gives a fuck ! RAFA IS A GEORIDE !!!!!

Should impulse buy a flight out for the Derby.

It's so tempting. The atmosphere is going to be incredible. It's my wife's birthday next weekend. Probably a terrible idea.  :lol:

$3,500 to get myself from Atlanta (where I'll be for work on Friday) to Newcastle by way of Detroit, Amsterdam. Would land in Newcastle in the morning, assume I'd drink all day and go nuts. Next day is the match. Fly out Monday morning. Too f***ing expensive :lol:

Did not count hotel, food, drinking, tickets. Nee chance this is happening. But was fun to look it up.

If you do it I'll throw in your match ticket for free.

Brilliant offer.

Just realized I have to be in Denver on Sunday for a work trip. Nee chance now; even priced out the flight for $1800 and could use my Delta miles to cover it. Nooooo.

This feels pleasant.

:lol:

I'm trying to rationalise my sudden love for NUFC again with the other half that's basically never seen it.  She won't let me tell her Rafa is. :(

Just send her sly texts from across the room with "Random Rafa Rabble"... Useful stats on Rafa Benitez. It's what I've been doing with mine since Monday.

Not a bad idea. :lol:

I explained this to my wife the other day. Her response: "why do you do this? don't get your hopes up, it won't end well."  :sad:

My wife got converted a couple of years ago. Now i say those things to her!

It's so tempting. The atmosphere is going to be incredible. It's my wife's birthday next weekend. Probably a terrible idea.  :lol:

$3,500 to get myself from Atlanta (where I'll be for work on Friday) to Newcastle by way of Detroit, Amsterdam. Would land in Newcastle in the morning, assume I'd drink all day and go nuts. Next day is the match. Fly out Monday morning. Too f***ing expensive :lol:

Did not count hotel, food, drinking, tickets. Nee chance this is happening. But was fun to look it up.

Brilliant offer.

Just realized I have to be in Denver on Sunday for a work trip. Nee chance now; even priced out the flight for $1800 and could use my Delta miles to cover it. Nooooo.

Gutted :(

Brilliant offer.

Fuck work, you're too important to sack anyway. Get on that plane!

Guest ElCid

Nobody can complain about today's appointment - didn't think it would ever happen in a month of Sundays but they have and finally a manager everyone can get behind.