Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Guest Gomez

RE: Pardew, McClaren, Carver: No-one could do any better with the players available and the transfer policy.

Funny how with a bit of coaching and organization we  can have an effective team with Colback and Tiote in the middle, both players who'd been written off as lost causes under previous managers.

This run of games under Rafa is the best I've felt supporting Newcastle since 2002 when we finished in the top 4 under Bobby. Should always be thankful to Rafa for taking the chance with us, honestly can't think of any other top manager who would have done the same with a team in our position.

Good to see that our fans showed support for Rafa instead of focusing on having a go at Pardew. When the Palace fans perked up with the super Al chant we drowned them out with the Rafa chants.

Rafa came onto the pitch and went straight to our players at the end of the match to show them support rather than waiting for them to walk down the tunnel.

Tell you what was mint, I read that article about him a  couple of pages back and it made a reference to the fact that due to his zonal marking his sides conceded very few goals from set pieces. After Palace got a flurry of early corners I was panicking then as we dealt with them all comfortably, it finally started to dawn on me that they weren't going to be that big a threat from set pieces. Then we shagged them with one instead. :lol:

Can't for one moment understand why he starts with Cisse. He is absolute dogshite.

Cisse will try and press the opposition and then Rafa can bring on Mitrovic against tired legs.