Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Reporter: "You can't leave after that, can you?"

Rafa: "We can enjoy."

Reporter: "What does your heart tell you?"

Rafa: "My heart tells me this is a great club."

That doesn't read too well. :/

SKY interview is encouraging, to me. It's all about "the meeting with Charnley" by the sounds of it.

Isn't that the problem part?  :lol:

He's not going to stay, man. It would be ridiculous if we had a good owner, with Ashley in charge it's impossible.

You're probably right with your conclusion, but TBF he has just signed for Ashley.

Fair point. I just hope that whatever he decides he does it quickly, so the totally incompetent custodians of our club can start to search for a replacement / begin clearing out the dross.

The guy is an absolute professional. There's no way he's going to commit or deny before getting the assurances he needs. We're talking about a Pardew here, I'm sure Rafa will be true to his word and unless he gets what he wants, he'll be off.

He's not made a decision either way, and rightly so.

I just hope that we won't see a shit load of offers flood in now that the season is over and he hasn't yet had this meeting.

"It was very emotional. I knew it could be like this! My heart is telling me 'yes'. It's a fantastic opportunity, a fantastic atmosphere. My heart is very clear but you have to be sure..."

Guest firetotheworks

My miiiind's tellin' me noooooo, but body, my boooody's tellin' me yeeaa-ah-huuuurs.

Let's see Charnley postpone the meeting for a couple of weeks and someone to nab Rafa.

yes Charnley will tell him he has to wait as he two weeks holiday  in Ibza  already booked.

Whatever he decides to do I'd like to thank him for bringing some credibility back to the club I once knew. Yes it didn't work out how we wanted but by doing that he's done more than I could ever have imagined.