Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Cant see Benitez walking over not getting a player in January.  Just seems ridiculous to even consider.

For all anyone knows he could be reffering to not knowing what happened based on Palace selecting Townsend based on a pre agreed deal earlier in the day. Then hes like I dont know what went wrong? Has he actually blamed the board or are people speculating as per usual.

Will you stop posting rubbish please? Seriously, man.

You post rubbish daily. At least mine is now & then.

Caulkin to some bloke on Twitter 'fair to say Rafa is thoroughly p*ssed off'.

Nothing to worry about though, eh?

I think deep down, we all knew how this was going to end.

100%. Said it when we appointed Rafa (or is that another victory claim?). The only outcome is a clash of ego's. The question was just how long it would take to happen.

Rafa wanted players, Charnley fucked it up.

The squad needs freshening to creat strength in depth but no, we gamble, again.

Well we are royally fucking this up.

We wont go up, Benitez will go and Gouffran will still be at the club.

Charnley can only spend money that he's allowed to spend. Ashley's mucky fat fingers all over this I'm afraid.

Cant see Benitez walking over not getting a player in January.  Just seems ridiculous to even consider.

For all anyone knows he could be reffering to not knowing what happened based on Palace selecting Townsend based on a pre agreed deal earlier in the day. Then hes like I dont know what went wrong? Has he actually blamed the board or are people speculating as per usual.

By all means find it. I'd like to be wrong about everything I've said in the last 24 hours but unfortunately I'm not.

Even with Rafa in charge , should we go up , the Premier league is way beyond the capabilities of so much of this squad . It's sobering how we have continually huffed and puffed this season against some very mediocre opposition . So much change and investment is needed it's frightening .

By all means find it. I'd like to be wrong about everything I've said in the last 24 hours but unfortunately I'm not.

When asked if he had an explanation about what happened on deadline day, Benitez said: "No, because I don't know."

His answers suggests the transfer business was left to others in the boardroom.

When asked his current mood he said: "I said before I am disappointed but I have to concentrate on the players we have and try to improve them."

The bit in bold is what the media do pal. They like to be subjective.

Stop having a cry wank. All will be fine.

He will get the best from what we have.

Heard some rather worrying news tonight from someone at the club close to Charnley.......apparently Ashley is furious that (given his outlay) that we're not blitzing the division, and Charnley is trying to keep the peace between them. Clearly he hasn't learned anything from his previous seasons in football ie not everything is about pounds and pence.

The beginning of the end I think, hope the Rafa Out lot enjoy Warnock or Pardew's second coming.

Believe this 100%.

Can see the whole thing capitulating.

When asked if he had an explanation about what happened on deadline day, Benitez said: "No, because I don't know."

His answers suggests the transfer business was left to others in the boardroom.

When asked his current mood he said: "I said before I am disappointed but I have to concentrate on the players we have and try to improve them."

The bit in bold is what the media do pal. They like to be subjective.

Stop having a cry wank. All will be fine.

He will get the best from what we have.

:lol:

We needed players, he knew we needed players. We didn't sign any. If you don't think that's a cause for concern you're quite dense. Sorry to say it but there you go.

Tonight had to be a win to calm things down some. Of course we throw the result away in the most pathetic manner. This thing is going to unravel quickly. Completely lost hope in us going up automatically now, or Rafa staying .