Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Guest neesy111

No, it's your opinion.

And yours is utter diabolical.  I seem to remember you saying Rafa will always sort things out at HT earlier in the season.  So much shite.

Guest firetotheworks

No, it's your opinion.

And yours is utter diabolical.  I seem to remember you saying Rafa will always sort things out at HT earlier in the season.  So much shite.

Grow up Neesy, it's getting really fucking old now.

Guest neesy111

No, it's your opinion.

Your fwapping over the manager is just as bad.

Guest firetotheworks

No, it's your opinion.

Your fwapping over the manager is just as bad.

Right oh, either way, I've got no time for those sort of posts.

2-1 down, got Mitro and Ayoze on the bench and a RB comes on :lol:  Pardew s***, this

I have a random memory of Rafa from the 2007 CL final, Liverpool were 2-0 with a few minutes left so he took off Steve Finnan and brought on Arbeloa. I held it against him for ages when arguing with a Liverpool fan I knew. He seems to like that late RB sub for some reason.

Needs to fundamentally change things if we're going to go up. Formation, personnel and mentality. We're shot to pieces, look short in all areas and we've been sussed by the rest of the league. We're a piece of piss to play against, no variation and far too predictable. He needs to be asked some pretty searching questions about how this has panned out for the last 10 games or so.

Needs to fundamentally change things if we're going to go up. Formation, personnel and mentality. We're shot to pieces, look short in all areas and we've been sussed by the rest of the league. We're a piece of p*ss to play against, no variation and far too predictable. He needs to be asked some pretty searching questions about how this has panned out for the last 10 games or so.

Today is an unmitigated disaster no doubt about that. To be so toothless in all areas is a major concern, we are doing our best to bottle this