Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

How credible is this info? Did he get it direct from Rafa?

Think that seems fairly likely. He doesn't appear to have had the same access-all-areas privileges that Hardy had, but certainly interviews.

When I was having treatment yesterday in my dillisuonal state awake during the operation, along with my Grandad who's been dead over 20 years, Rafa was asking how I was and if I'd be ok to start the new season.

Hope you said No, for the sake of the team obvs.

If the club is pissing about still with their conference calls behind the managers back to trump earlier bids then Ashley will deserve everything that comes his way and hopefully with it a spiral that bankrupts the cunt.

I'd take it as a pinch of salt FWIW.

Caballero - gone to Chelsea, wanted a move to London.

Abraham - Clement clearly a factor as soon as Swansea showed their hand. Him and his agent have not covered themselves in glory with their regular pussy-footing and ridiculous wage demands.

Mangala - Lejeune is the top defensive target according to the Chron, irrespective of whether Mangala is available or not.

No idea about Delph.

Tweets generally seem to contravene everything that the local press have been reporting up to now - wouldn't give this much thought for the time being.