Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Ashley has a vendetta against the fans. He's been taking the piss since Keegan left.

No he doesn't, Newcastle is just about the money for him. It's bringing in plenty and with minimal investment. If he was bothered about popularity he'd spend a few quid to build the brand or lower the price and fuck off. He's not going anywhere because he's making money and SD gets worldwide marketing for nothing.

Ashley has a vendetta against the fans. He's been taking the piss since Keegan left.

No he doesn't, Newcastle is just about the money for him. It's bringing in plenty and with minimal investment. If he was bothered about popularity he'd spend a few quid to build the brand or lower the price and fuck off. He's not going anywhere because he's making money and SD gets worldwide marketing for nothing.

The truth.

"I did not watch it. I know what he said. I know what the fans think about the interview and I know that if I keep talking about it, I will not change anything."

This for me, he knows what most of us think.

Love the bloke and Im glad he refuses to just toe the line for the sake of it.

This quote must have been reversed for the written press but a bit more promising.

Rafa: “Some of the names that we are considering now have not been in the Press, so maybe there could be a surprise for you,”.

Fabulous article that. I'm not one who likes everything Caulkin writes but he's really delivered with that one.

Agree, a good read :thup: Loved the part "We're trying to make the club bigger". If only others would join in on that. We could become so much more than we are right now. Gutted.. There wont be a better chance than now for Ashley, with Rafa and these people in charge who I feel would be here for the long term, but not if it continues like now :(

On the final day of last season, the title won and Newcastle promoted, Benítez fussed, ushering everybody who grafted at St James’ Park to have pictures taken with the trophy. “In many of the photographs, he is looking away,” Paco says. “He was looking for who should be there. He wanted their work to be appreciated.” Caught on celluloid, lost in obsession, Rafa’s love.

:smitten:

Even just the lighting and the bright colours seem fitting. :lol:

The first photo seems like the losers coffee shop in the Apprentice compared to Lord Sugar's treat for the winners. Paco's paella.

Even just the lighting and the bright colours seem fitting. :lol:

Been mentioned a few times that Rafa and his team wanted everything brightening up, think it happened last summer. Such a clear improvement on the comparison between those pictures. :thup:

Bet dickheads like Pardew never even thought about it.