Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

He also says that some players, despite knowing they have no place, won't leave because they don't like the money on offer (wages).

No doubt the mercenaries will spin it as "fighting for their place" too. f***ing hate these kinds of players.

That's the danger though. We offer cheap PL wages which is still higher than Ligue 1, a fair few Serie A clubs, so the clubs who would fancy them can't match the wage. It's not like the top end of the league where £100k a week setsvthem for life. The likes of Haidara, Riviere are only going to see these wages for 4-5 years and that's them done.

For what it's worth, one of my friends on Facebook who is pretty well connected in the area and has a box at SJP reckons that Rafa has walked. Pinch of salt certainly needed, but he appears 100% sure. Here's hoping he's spectacularly wrong.

(I will put it in Braindead Twitter just to cover my back as well)

To quote the great Terry Hall: "If you have a pseudo-ITK friend, now is the time, now is the time, for your friendship to end." Think they were the lyrics... :undecided:

For what it's worth, one of my friends on Facebook who is pretty well connected in the area and has a box at SJP reckons that Rafa has walked. Pinch of salt certainly needed, but he appears 100% sure. Here's hoping he's spectacularly wrong.

Walked where? Club too poor to afford cars now?

Ooooh! He's got a box! Must be true!

FFS.

Ooooh! He's got a box! Must be true!

FFS.

Pretty well connected, don't forget pretty well connected.

Well, if this is not true, then you know that he's a twat.

Looks concrete to me like.

We'll see. There's other reasoning for me to believe that he knows what he's talking about and knows people within the club... but he's already backtracked and said "expect something to be announced by early next week".

Jesus, how slow is he walking?

Utter shite about that bloke in the box on Facebook. Why do people post such drivel?

I know it's false.

My Uncle has a friend on Twitter who follows @NUFC and is followed back by Lee Marshall and my mate went for a pizza last night down Wallsend high street and they both said at 11pm they looked up at the sky and the stars were all lined up to spell "Lee Ryder" so they looked at Lee Ryders Twitter and saw nowt.

So he's definitely quit.

He also says that some players, despite knowing they have no place, won't leave because they don't like the money on offer (wages).

No doubt the mercenaries will spin it as "fighting for their place" too. f***ing hate these kinds of players.

That's the danger though. We offer cheap PL wages which is still higher than Ligue 1, a fair few Serie A clubs, so the clubs who would fancy them can't match the wage. It's not like the top end of the league where £100k a week setsvthem for life. The likes of Haidara, Riviere are only going to see these wages for 4-5 years and that's them done.

They earn the average annual salary each week. They earn more than a lifetimes average salary in a year, they can fuck off and die.

We'll see. There's other reasoning for me to believe that he knows what he's talking about and knows people within the club... but he's already backtracked and said "expect something to be announced by early next week".

Wish Rafa would just make up his mind. First he walked, and now he is backtracking. Sack this fat arse I say.

Wish Rafa would just make up his mind. First he walked, and now he is backtracking. Sack this fat arse I say.

TBF it is a waiters job to go back and forth.

When does Hindus mate reckon the announcement will be made exactly?

My "mate" reckons he hasn't in fact walked yet, but will do by early next week due to a very specific problem.

But fuck knows.

Just what we needed. This club, man. Again, this is assuming your "mate" isn't talking bollocks. Right now I have no idea what to think anymore.