Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I heard he was leaving from an extremely direct source about a week ago. He also said the club were lining up Shearer as replacement mind, so I wrote it off as drivel.

Never say never though, Alan, if you're watching.

When does Hindus mate reckon the announcement will be made exactly?

My "mate" reckons he hasn't in fact walked yet, but will do by early next week due to a very specific problem.

But fuck knows.

Just what we needed. This club, man. Again, this is assuming your "mate" isn't talking bollocks. Right now I have no idea what to think anymore.

Reckon it's safe to assume he's talking bollocks.

My "mate" reckons he hasn't in fact walked yet, but will do by early next week due to a very specific problem.

But fuck knows.

Always appreciate these ITK nuggets, so thanks for that, but fuck knows sounds about right.

I hope Rafa has a go tonight and doesn't play for 0.0.

Can't see that myself.  Forest are probably going to be the ones trying to shut up shop and keep it tight, the onus is going to be on us to break them down.

For what it's worth, one of my friends on Facebook who is pretty well connected in the area and has a box at SJP reckons that Rafa has walked. Pinch of salt certainly needed, but he appears 100% sure. Here's hoping he's spectacularly wrong.

(I will put it in Braindead Twitter just to cover my back as well)

It's not worth anything.

But f*** knows.

Ashley buying the cheap toilet paper now.

Another interesting thing that popped up in the Shields gazette, apparently Ashley and Charnley still haven't come to an agreement with the players over their bonuses this coming season.

But fuck knows.

Tell your mate to get in the fucking sea.

But f*** knows.

Tell your mate to get in the f***ing sea.

:lol: :thup:

But f*** knows.

Tell your mate to get in the f***ing sea.

Knew it would be a Mackem.

fwiw, Rafa is already the eleventh longest serving out of the current managers in the Premiership. The top ten includes Wagner and Hughton, which shows you how long Premiership managers get now. The idea of him having a "project" should be something every genuine neutral football fan would want to cheer on. The way it is now, ten bad results and you get the sack, assuming you're not a yes man managing NUFC to Ashley's limitations. This short-termism toward managers leaves no room for "projects".

I love the bloke and want him to stay, but him going will only be viewed as just another managerial coming and going. Scousers aside, don't expect anyone to have sympathy for us fans.

If he does walk it solves a massive dilemma for me over last few years, to walk away or stay and watch this shit over and over. Won't set foot back in the place if he goes.

I don't actually think he will though, unless he get's a great offer elsewhere

Only yesterday you could watch Rafa speak words from his very own mouth. Not Twitter or FB.

Some of those words were about the coming season and his plans of moving forward. No cloaked, subtle refusals to answer about the coming season...just straight talk.

Fuck your ITKs, Twitter attention seekers and FB wasters :thup:

That's the spirit! :thup:

Only yesterday you could watch Rafa speak words from his very own mouth. Not Twitter or FB.

Some of those words were about the coming season and his plans of moving forward. No cloaked, subtle refusals to answer about the coming season...just straight talk.

TBF, if you play the interview backwards, he says "I'm walking out next week, 9-1 FTM."

Place is full of vampires.