Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

The delay in appointing Benitez is due to the former Liverpool and Real Madrid boss refusing to meet until Newcastle have spoken with McClaren and sacked him.

:lol: Current NU regime is so unprofessional gong show that new manager must advice them how to proceed  :lol:

The delay in appointing Benitez is due to the former Liverpool and Real Madrid boss refusing to meet until Newcastle have spoken with McClaren and sacked him.

:lol: Current NU regime is so unprofessional gong show that new manager must advice them how to proceed  :lol:

Doesn't wanna do a Pardew. Good start.

Fair play to the Sack Pardew lot imho, no way this happens without that whole thing

Be careful what you wish for

I read that in a 'Down with this sort of thing' voice.....  :lol:

I just want Benitez to come it and steamroll the place. Take it the fuck over like it ain't no thang.

If that is true that is true "dignity and integrity" you can't blame Rafa for wanting this done first :)

Get in..

Guest Roger Kint

Fair play to the Sack Pardew lot imho, no way this happens without that whole thing

Be careful what you wish for

:lol: bet that phrase isn't going to be used so much now

Hopefully after this season we wont hear it again. Probably the worst thing any fan can say to us :lol:

Well this is it, total watershed moment, if Benitez can't turn us into a proper football club occasionally challenging for one of the tin pots, we are well and truly consigned to perpetual s****

If this does come off, I think it's the biggest and best manager we could get given our situation so like you I tend to agree we are fucked if he can't sort us out. Keeping in mind hope he hasn't been duped like KK was. He has point to prove recently as well!