Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

The Chronicle ‏@ChronicleNUFC  47s48 seconds ago

BREAKING: Newcastle players called in to the training ground. To meet Rafa? 

Why the fuck weren't they there training anyway??

The whole lot of them are blowing out of their arses after half an hour and look dead on their feet by half time so I hope whoever the new manager is has them in doing extra training to get fit as they all far from being fit.

Anybody more nervous now of relegation?

My apathy will be completely gone if Rafa is in charge, staying up will mean something.

I'm absolutely the same.

Not totally as the damage is far deeper than naming shite manager after shite manager but it's a massive signal of intent/change for the better, the first in as long as I can remember.

My apathy will be completely gone if Rafa is in charge, staying up will mean something.

I'm absolutely the same.

Bingo!

Aye. It's the only negative I can think of from this situation. This time last week I was dead set on relegation and while it wouldn't have made me happy, I wouldn't really have cared too much. Now though? I'd be fucking gutted.

Yep, i'm just worried we have left it too late, mainly because we have a bunch talented but gutless footballers.

The Chronicle ‏@ChronicleNUFC  47s48 seconds ago

BREAKING: Newcastle players called in to the training ground. To meet Rafa? 

Would be nice if it was to do something radical like train