Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I realise this is affected by being a division lower, but, he's turned us into a team that wins by being good at set pieces. That's not far off being a miracle.

:lol: :thup: I remember the days, people stopped getting excited when we won a corner under Pardew et al, knowing full well it would come to fuck all.

I realise this is affected by being a division lower, but, he's turned us into a team that wins by being good at set pieces. That's not far off being a miracle.

:lol: :thup: I remember the days, people stopped getting excited when we won a corner under Pardew et al, knowing full well it would come to fuck all.

We used to say we might as well pass it back to Tim Krul, to hoof it forward from there as it was a better option  :lol:

We used to say we might as well pass it back to Tim Krul, to hoof it forward from there as it was a better option  :lol:

We posed a greater threat to ourselves whenever we got a corner, and that isn't an exaggeration. Countless times we got caught out on the break after a hopeless corner.

We posed a greater threat to ourselves whenever we got a corner, and that isn't an exaggeration. Countless times we got caught out on the break after a hopeless corner.

:lol: so very true

8 out of 10 goals from set pieces.

2 out of 10 goals from open play.

2 sides of the same coin.

5 live now- monday night club discussing us/ the relegation run in.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_five_live

Frightening levels of drivel. Chris Sutton is one of the stupidest people on the press circuit.

Imagine uttering the phrase: "Rafa Benitez is a big gamble, especially when Nigel Pearson is available" with a straight face.

Still chuckling at this.

Weird shaped coin

Weird shaped coin

You dont get metaphors do you?

Pardew was fucking drilling into them that we were at the greatest risk of conceding when we had the ball :lol:

What is even this life :lol:

Weird shaped coin

You dont get metaphors do you?

You're one of those people who assumes that you're more intelligent than others, aren't you?

I just love that afterwe scored, he called Shelvey over and gave home instructions, any other manager would have celebrated, not Rafa, fully focused.

Crystal Palace scored the most important goal in their history and the cunt in their dugout was busy doing a stupid dance afterwards. Night and day.

Guest Howaythetoon

We are in safe hands with Rafa, not since SBR have we been in such safe hands. He has this, he will return us to the top flight.