Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Can't believe how likeable the club is all because of one man. Rafa has potential to be a Keegan or Robson type figure - maybe even more. I bet he is loving it as well, some of the jobs he has done elsewhere such as Chelsea, yet he was treated like utter s****. The man deserves to be loved.

Not sure how Napoli fans see him, but he simply wasn't loved at Chelsea or Real Madrid, and I reckon he needs us as much as we need him. He wants to be appreciated and allowed to paint his masterpiece and be loved for it. He can absolutely have that here.

Chelsea was weird, I never understood why they hated him so much.

Think it was because of his relationship or lack of one with Mourinho, plus Liverpool his Liverpool had beaten Chelsea in he champions league on a couple of occasions.

The thing is he did great at Chelsea, they were struggling at the time and he got them 3rd and won the Europa league.

True Faith podcast about their meeting with Rafa.

Great listen that.

Very interesting what he said about backing the players and not overreacting to setbacks. A few of the fannies on here could definitely do with listening to that bit.

Yeah.  There are a few fannies on here that don't back players.  There's one in particular that overreacts about and hates on Mitro quite regularly  :rolleyes:

Great listen that.

Very interesting what he said about backing the players and not overreacting to setbacks. A few of the fannies on here could definitely do with listening to that bit.

Yeah.  There are a few fannies on here that don't back players.  There's one in particular that overreacts about and hates on Mitro quite regularly  :rolleyes:

I don't hate him, I just don't think he's very good and don't understand the worship of the kid. I've certainly never got on his back at any point at the game.

If you want to see real hatred, get on the Colback, Gouffran or Dummett thread son.

Some great points in that podcast about how the fans react to players making mistakes or bad decisions.

I've said it many a time 52,000 people singing your name is powerful, but not as powerful as 52,000 screaming how shite you are.

It's even worse with social networks.

I don't do twitbook but I often read the links people post. Loved the one from Peres about his assist for Shelvey.

Imagine having a bad game, and knowing you've had a bad game. The relief when it's over then you go home and there is a stream of abusive crap, reminding you of every little mistake.

A lot of people will say they are a paying customer and have every right to complain, fair enough.

But if you claim to be a supporter then you have a responsibility to support.

Great listen that.

I don't hate him, I just don't think he's very good and don't understand the worship of the kid. I've certainly never got on his back at any point at the game.

If you want to see real hatred, get on the Colback, Gouffran or Dummett thread son.

Players that have been here an eternity in comparison to Mitrovic. Nice try.

Guest firetotheworks

We're mint from set pieces man. [emoji38] That's water to wine in my eyes.

Surely that stings a bit?

That's my method and I'm sticking with it.