Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

So, he's been walked all over by Ashley and his cronies and hasn't walked.

Pardew, McClaren etc. all brow beaten and walked all over and didn't have the balls to quit.

It seems the lure of that big contract can sway the thoughts of any manager including Rafa. Apparently he's getting "WELCOME" stitched onto the back of all his kit.

Rafa is a world class manager whom we all want to keep, apart from you.

For someone who goes to alot of games, you seem to know fuck all about football.

World class? Makes you wonder why he's letting that cunt walk all over him. I admit I'm not a rabbit in the headlights when I think of Rafa managing NUFC. I think a chimp could have got that team promoted last season.

Pardew, McClaren etc. all brow beaten and walked all over and didn't have the balls to quit.

It seems the lure of that big contract can sway the thoughts of any manager including Rafa. Apparently he's getting "WELCOME" stitched onto the back of all his kit.

You slagged KK to fuck for walking out. At least ensure your material is consistent.

3/10 must try harder.

Did I? I remember not joining the wankfest when he returned.

You slagged KK to fuck for walking out. At least ensure your material is consistent.

3/10 must try harder.

Did I? I remember not joining the wankfest when he returned.

:lol:

WUM.

For someone who goes to alot of games, you seem to know fuck all about football.

World class? Makes you wonder why he's letting that cunt walk all over him. I admit I'm not a rabbit in the headlights when I think of Rafa managing NUFC. I think a chimp could have got that team promoted last season.

Funnily enough, I don't think many managers would have got us promoted last year but there you go.

So if Rafa walks you call him a bottler or whatever, he stays and he's a coward.

IMO, he's doing exactly the right thing. Not being afraid to call out the owner on his bullshit but also not abandoning the club and its fans.

Thankfully, there aren't too many Newcastle fans with your views and I don't see them increasing.

Funnily enough, I don't think many managers would have got us promoted last year but there you go.

So if Rafa walks you call him a bottler or whatever, he stays and he's a coward.

IMO, he's doing exactly the right thing. Not being afraid to call out the owner on his bullshit but also not abandoning the club and its fans.

Thankfully, there aren't too many Newcastle fans with your views and I don't see them increasing.

His views are ridiculous.

Don't know why you'd act so volatile towards the forum when you're trying to advertise your business at the same time [emoji38]

So, it's volatile to question why he's staying just like Pardew and other assorted time wasters and wankers did.?

There's a difference between staying and saying 'that win was for Mike', and staying while publicly calling Ashley out for his lies. 

Don't know why you'd act so volatile towards the forum when you're trying to advertise your business at the same time [emoji38]

So, it's volatile to question why he's staying just like Pardew and other assorted time wasters and w*****s did.?

He has something called a contract.

Which chimp would you like to replace Rafa if you get your wish and he leaves? I'm assuming you've given it some thought.

Which chimp would you like to replace Rafa if you get his wish and he leaves? I'm assuming you've given it some thought.

Gerry Francis, Lawrie Sanchez, Alan Curbishley.  Wonder what David O'Leary's up to these days.....

Or

:pardsbeard: