Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I think Spain will come a calling and then rubbing shoulders with the Chuckle Brothers after playing Rotherham won't look so appealing. I know right?

I hope he goes back to Spain (if he doesn't stay here obviously) the thought of turning on motd on a Saturday night and seeing him standing in the dugout of another premier league team , after we have just gotten bummed by Huddersfield would be just to hard to take

Aye. We had a Rafa 10 game dream that ended at basically 9 after his shower of s*** players couldn't score against bloody relegated Villa.

Was always one I thought we would bloody draw. I thought that would be because Villa made it hard for us though not because we were utter shite, my mistake.

Ironically could see Mackems losing and then us fucking it all up against spurs lol.

Aye. We had a Rafa 10 game dream that ended at basically 9 after his shower of s*** players couldn't score against bloody relegated Villa.

Was always one I thought we would bloody draw. I thought that would be because Villa made it hard for us though not because we were utter shite, my mistake.

Ironically could see Mackems losing and then us fucking it all up against spurs lol.

9.  Can see Sunderland beating Chelsea and picking up a few more points and us getting a draw at Villa.

Called it.

9.  Can see Sunderland beating Chelsea and picking up a few more points and us getting a draw at Villa.

Called it.

http://static.thefrisky.com/uploads/2013/12/02/Britney-Legend-GIF.gif

If he does leave he's definitely going to another* PL team.

*:lol:

Not sure what job he get in England, will be interesting to see what jobs come up in the next few weeks..

Guest chopey

Not sure what job he get in England, will be interesting to see what jobs come up in the next few weeks..

I think West Brom, Watford, Swansea, Everton, Man UTD.

Called it.

My boobs are way bigger than that :lol:

Called it.

My boobs are way bigger than that :lol:

poidh

I think West Brom, Watford, Swansea, Everton, Man UTD.

Think you can rule out Man united and Everton.  Not sure the orher clubs would appeal  to him.

Every PL team either has a good manager in place, is too small for Rafa or is a rival of Liverpool.

So if he's desperate to stay in England - and we've read how he managed kids teams because he hates being unemployed - we might still be the best, most exciting option for him.

I'm not saying Rafa will stay but a season in the Championship is 9 months (August to May). If he stayed and was given free reign over the whole club to put his rebuild plans into place, surely he'd be confident that he'd get us promotion at his first attempt? He was interested in taking us on as a project. Is a 9 month stay in the Championship really a deal breaker on a 3 year project (his contract is for 3 years)? At least he may be able to get rid of the losing mentality from the club if we were winning most games. We'd get back to the Premiership with a positive outlook and a well tested playing style in place.

I'm not saying Rafa will stay but a season in the Championship is 9 months (August to May). If he stayed and was given free reign over the whole club to put his rebuild plans into place, surely he'd be confident that he'd get us promotion at his first attempt? He was interested in taking us on as a project. Is a 9 month stay in the Championship really a deal breaker on a 3 year project (his contract is for 3 years)? At least he may be able to get rid of the losing mentality from the club if we were winning most games.

i don't think he'll be that bothered by the championship, i'm convincing myself he's going to stay :lol:

I'm not saying Rafa will stay but a season in the Championship is 9 months (August to May). If he stayed and was given free reign over the whole club to put his rebuild plans into place, surely he'd be confident that he'd get us promotion at his first attempt? He was interested in taking us on as a project. Is a 9 month stay in the Championship really a deal breaker on a 3 year project (his contract is for 3 years)? At least he may be able to get rid of the losing mentality from the club if we were winning most games.

i don't think he'll be that bothered by the championship, i'm convincing myself he's going to stay :lol:

me to ☺

:lol: Just leaning into the uppercut here, mojo.

Every PL team either has a good manager in place, is too small for Rafa or is a rival of Liverpool.

So if he's desperate to stay in England - and we've read how he managed kids teams because he hates being unemployed - we might still be the best, most exciting option for him.

I love how desperate you are to want to be believe that he's staying. :lol:

I'm right with you.

The Spain "link" worries me, he'd not have to be away from his family much as an international manager surely.

Other than that I guess it's possible he would consider Everton, but any other English club I don't see the appeal for him really.

The Spain "link" worries me, he'd not have to be away from his family much as an international manager surely.

Other than that I guess it's possible he would consider Everton, but any other English club I don't see the appeal for him really.

The infrequency of international football means you don't have to be in Spain as often as he would coaching over here. t's also the next step in management for him to go; if offered, in his shoes I would take it. Who could blame him regardless of our plight?

Couldn't see Rafa going for international management yet like. He seems very hands-on and like he enjoys being involved in running a football club day to day, I'm not sure international management would scratch that itch for him.