Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Hopefully we know before spurs.. but knowing this lot we'll probably stutter through the summer and end up with some auld knaker

Think if he is staying he will confirm that before Spurs. If radio silence, he is offski. The latter being almost a complete certainty.

don't stay, we don't deserve you

we deserve nothing, ive supported this club since 1969 and ive seen some sh1te, ups and downs, but the total lack of hurt I feel now tells me everything

Rafa doesn't need this shit club, he really doesn't  :undecided:

Agreed.

Another 10 years of what ifs now.

I can avoid this quite easily by reminding myself that it was likely that Ashley would f*** him over sooner rather than later.

Can't argue with that. It's still astounding he fucked up Keegan coming back, someone who was his choice.

The club's now at its biggest crossroads in modern times. Ashley absolutely has to hand full control of the club over to Rafa but we all no it's not gonna happen and the club will simply exercise the break clause.

Que radio silence from the club in 5, 4, 3 . . .

Aye. Let's not forget that last time we were relegated the club didn't actually confirm Hughton as manager unil the end of October.

How does the clause actually work then? Is it as simple as him just having the freedom to walk away as soon as we're relegated?

Probably but i'm sure he'd stay for the Spurs game.

Agreed. Then it'll all go quiet for a month or so before we find out he's left by mutual consent.