Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

#thankyourafa is treading  :love:

I think we could do ourselves a load of justice by just praising the work he's done in the short time he was here, whether he stays or not. We've gone down, may aswell show what we're about as fans. Ive no idea why anyone would go to the spurs game, but there better be some Rafa chants on the go for the droves that clearly will.

The only thing I now care about is Rafa staying. Every player can now leave for me if they don't want to be here, especially our so called better players Wijnaldum, Colo, Sissoko, Janmaat, Cisse. Just fuck right off. Start from scratch, keep Armstrong, Lascelles, Townsend, Mbemba, probably Dummet and Colback for that league and sack off the rest. Not even sure about Mitro and Perez, think both will be gone anyway

And to think Rafa, in 9 games, has had us unbeaten in 5. When was the last time we were unbeaten in 5? 2014? Jesus man. If he only started a month earlier....

I still don't know why we kept persisting with McClueless, every cunt in the world could see he was taking us down all the way back in fucking October.

#thankyourafa is treading  :love:

I think we could do ourselves a load of justice by just praising the work he's done in the short time he was here, whether he stays or not. We've gone down, may aswell show what we're about as fans. Ive no idea why anyone would go to the spurs game, but there better be some Rafa chants on the go for the droves that clearly will.

I agree! Signs ,Banners the lot Get thankyourafa treading again

And to think Rafa, in 9 games, has had us unbeaten in 5. When was the last time we were unbeaten in 5? 2014? Jesus man. If he only started a month earlier....

I still don't know why we kept persisting with McClueless, every c*** in the world could see he was taking us down all the way back in f***ing October.

When did we play our pre-season games? it was then i knew then.

I still don't know why we kept persisting with McClueless, every c*** in the world could see he was taking us down all the way back in f***ing October.

:lol:

The writing was on the wall when we were losing to the part time timber wolves or whatever the fuck they were called.

Don't Rafa you are too good for this shit tip of a fucking club.

Well we'll never get any better with that attitude  ???

Our best hope is Cathro digests information incredibly quickly, as the whole situation is pretty much set up for him.

He's seen the bad & the good. Seems very likely he'll get the chance if he wants it.

CiM40t0XEAAua_q.jpg

Should be 2 jobs:

1. Keep Rafa

2. Fuck off

That has to happen or Ashley is in for a shitstorm he couldn't conceive in his worst nightmares. We,fucked off Keegan for this egg faced cunt?

Surely the only way he'll stay is if the entire board is removed?

Sure I read that Benitez would be taking McClaren's place at the end of the season if we'd stayed up?