Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

He's honestly like your first real girlfriend/love.

You stand in awe of them, then ask them out. In this case he said yeah. You have a few dates and things look positive (good performances/results), you hit a little snag by trying a risky joke (getting relegated) and hope you haven't ruined things, they then get back in touch and everything is fine. Now you're waiting for a few more dates, you have one special one in mind and they have agreed to stay at yours/you stay at theirs/hotel and seal the deal. Now all you have to do is go through your date and do things right and you get to hit a home run (win a trophy), in the mean time everything they say leaves you in awe.

http://i.giphy.com/dOl2LFw0RbTMc.gif

Best gif for that post. Stifler ffs. :lol:

Distinct lack of Allardyce.

Distinct lack of PFM's in that list.

But, but it's those dirty forrins coming over here and winning all our games. Can we do a win percentage v's cost of team comparison which may be fairer just to try and include Fat Boy.

Surely Mourinho's is wrong?

He had a 67% winrate in his first stint, cannot be arsed to work it out but a 59% winrate in his 2nd would have brought it down more than that surely?

EDIT: He's also played more than 202 games, not sure where Sky are getting their stats from.

Next you're gonna tell me Fosters isn't brewed in Australia.

In one year in Australia I don't think I saw a single Fosters tap anywhere.

Bit late but I've lived here nearly 8 years and haven't seen anyone drink it. It's not available in offys or pubs anywhere I've been.

Surely Mourinho's is wrong?

He had a 67% winrate in his first stint, cannot be arsed to work it out but a 59% winrate in his 2nd would have brought it down more than that surely?

EDIT: He's also played more than 202 games, not sure where Sky are getting their stats from.

Whatever has Mourinho at the top.  The first half of last season will be airbrushed.

Imagine being a Chelsea fan for the first half of the season and a Palace fan for the last.  You'll wonder what the fuck you were watching 2015/16.

Bit late but I've lived here nearly 8 years and haven't seen anyone drink it. It's not available in offys or pubs anywhere I've been.

I remember back in the 80's when Channel 4 first started up they used to show The Paul Hogan show and he was always drinking it.

Guest antz1uk

Owned by heineken, it's never been an Australian product, just a great marketing ploy as 'Aussies' are supposed to really know their beers

Owned by heineken, it's never been an Australian product, just a great marketing ploy as 'Aussies' are supposed to really know their beers

Well they don't as most of them ar shite

I remember back in the 80's when Channel 4 first started up they used to show The Paul Hogan show and he was always drinking it.

Because Paul Hogan is real Australia :lol:

Apparently it was originally an Australian product, but it peaked there in the '70s then plummeted in popularity as its owners focused on international markets.

Foster's was founded in Melbourne in 1888 by Irish-American brothers William M. Foster and Ralph R. Foster, who started a brewery in Rokeby Street, Collingwood but it didn't become Australia's leading brand until 1977.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/archive/business-old/the-world-reaches-for-a-fosters/story-e6frg98x-1226079495049