Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Apparently Sissoko has been told if he doesn't show the right attitude he'll rot in the reserves!

Really? Where's this from? :thup:    (yeah i would rather keep Gini of the two as well for more than one reason)

Apparently Sissoko has been told if he doesn't show the right attitude he'll rot in the reserves!

That message should be brought across to the entire team. Be non-existent or not even try on the pitch and you can rot in the reserves/ kiss your international career goodbye.

I know the whole narrative with Sissoko and Wijnaldum is that they are "cowards" or "go missing" and that they both "couldn't give a s***" but I really want to keep both of them.  I know there will be a huge question mark over their application and willingness to continue playing for us but if there is one man who can sort this its Rafa.

Plus they will both be disgusting in the championship, Barton was one of the best players down there last season FFS.

I get that there will be fans on here saying daft stuff like snap their hands off for anything more than £3m for Sissoko, that's just the nature of fan forums, but I absolutely trust Rafa to hold players accountable to their contracts and make them perform this season. If we get an offer we can't turn down then obviously we can look at it and make a decision, but he's sending out exactly the right message here: of a leader in total control of the situation who will make sure we are in the premier next season.

:thup: tons of people on this forum have said the same about Moussa and Gini. A massive offer should be the only reason to sell, and I'd be happy to if we get a massive offer for both - Rafa will use those funds to buy us better players anyway.

Guest chopey

I know the whole narrative with Sissoko and Wijnaldum is that they are "cowards" or "go missing" and that they both "couldn't give a s***" but I really want to keep both of them.  I know there will be a huge question mark over their application and willingness to continue playing for us but if there is one man who can sort this its Rafa.

Plus they will both be disgusting in the championship, Barton was one of the best players down there last season FFS.

I get that there will be fans on here saying daft stuff like snap their hands off for anything more than £3m for Sissoko, that's just the nature of fan forums, but I absolutely trust Rafa to hold players accountable to their contracts and make them perform this season. If we get an offer we can't turn down then obviously we can look at it and make a decision, but he's sending out exactly the right message here: of a leader in total control of the situation who will make sure we are in the premier next season.

Absolutly this, plus a midfield three of Wini, Sissoko and Richie in the championship would get 20+ goals

"Rafa Benitez has spent today coaching some of his Academy coaches. Benitez "outlined his coaching philosophy for Newcastle United"

:thup:

Getting all the teams from all levels playing in the same way. Exactly what should have happened years ago.