Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I'd dare guess these photos mean Schteve's been told like

His facial expressions from yesterday to today remind me of this.

BYFftIeCEAATwO8.jpg

:lol: "my sister buried me today"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

First time in decades that we've got a better manager than Man U if it happens.

:lol:  Loads of teams have only just been able to say that.  They had the best manager of all time for almost three decades.

First time in decades that we've got a better manager than Man U if it happens.

:lol:  Loads of teams have only just been able to say that.  They had the best manager of all time for almost three decades.

Had the best manager of all time for about 13 years, unless you think he was the GOAT as soon as he took over. :lol:

Fwiw, I'm hearing that it's a done deal - McClaren has been sacked and Rafa is in on a 10 game deal which will be automatically extended to 3 years if we stay up. If we go down, both sides have an option to walk away. Same source who told me to lump money on Rafa yesterday morning.

£1,250 come at me :snod:

Fwiw, I'm hearing that it's a done deal - McClaren has been sacked and Rafa is in on a 10 game deal which will be automatically extended to 3 years if we stay up. If we go down, both sides have an option to walk away. Same source who told me to lump money on Rafa yesterday morning.

Penn?  :lol: :lol:

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1210535/seaaaa.gif

Making my potential £7 -> £27 look a bit shit there marra.

Penn?  :lol: :lol:

:lol: