Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

He's the highest standard of manager we are capable of, without being in the champions league IMO.

He's above the standard of manager we should be capable of right now to be honest, I'm shocked he's even considering us.

He's the highest standard of manager we are capable of, without being in the champions league IMO.

He's above the standard of manager we should be capable of right now to be honest, I'm shocked he's even considering us.

Assuming we get him, it can only mean a total change of direction for Newcastle. Rafa will want CL football in the long run, he's not going to be happy with finishing 8th. It's fucking mind blowing.

Guest reefatoon

This is perfectly set up for a press conference where Charns comes out and backs McClaren

http://4c2lgc59e181vuma1n9bmo1c.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/assets/steve-mcclaren-mouth-open-newcastle-united-nufc-650x400.jpg

Aye. This is crazy.

As a manager he's the most decorated we have ever appointed. Hopefully.

Aye. This is crazy.

As a manager he's the most decorated we have ever appointed. Hopefully.

From the 3rd best team in Spain, to the 19th in England. Aye.

That's not exactly how football works mind, but fair enough.

http://i.imgur.com/mlR5l0W.png

Seriously though I'm still expecting this to fall through :lol:

I don't get at all how we're willing to offer him what he'll obviously want (in money and in power).