Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Charnley is such a cowardice bald headed weasel. He hasn't got the balls to face mclaren to sack him prefers to do it over the phone. Then expects Rafa to come to him asking for a job

Tell this fucking idiot to pack his bags and sign on the dole Monday. He would struggle to run a bath

If this falls through now, I'm gonna have to go for a long walk.

When ...

It's too good to be true. The press have no clue, McClaren and Benitez probably don't even know. It's the way this club works, or doesn't. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if we fuck it up further.

So, he hasn't spoken to McClaren and he hasn't spoken to Benitez. What does this clown do all day?

Hides out as one of the receptionist's thumbs.

Fwiw, I'm hearing that it's a done deal - McClaren has been sacked and Rafa is in on a 10 game deal which will be automatically extended to 3 years if we stay up. If we go down, both sides have an option to walk away. Same source who told me to lump money on Rafa yesterday morning.

£1,250 come at me :snod:

wasnt it Ronnie Ronaldo that made a few grand off pardew coming here when golfmag had been on?

All of them are fucking British :lol:

Only in a strictly geographical sense.

Not even that. Ireland is not in Britain. Hughton was born in England but identifies as Irish. He knows the craic. Joe Kinnear was born in Dublin and represented Ireland so no idea where Hans is going with that one. :lol:

All of them are fucking British :lol:

Only in a strictly geographical sense.

Not even that. Ireland is not in Britain. Hughton was born in England but identifies as Irish. He knows the craic. Joe Kinnear was born in Dublin and represented Ireland so no idea where Hans is going with that one. :lol:

Identifies as Irish :lol:

Aka chose to play for the Irish national team. He's about as Irish as my left testicle.