Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

This club will be perfect for Benitez, absolutely perfect. 

As a fan-base we're sick of having 2nd rate shite picking our team and we will give a manager with a proven track record all the time they need because we will know he's capable of building something positive.  The club has stuck by shite managers well past their sell by dates and he will know that he will be given all of the time he needs to get the job right.

The only negative is the setup and I think he will have that sorted before he agrees to come.  I can't wait for the announcement and I can't wait to be positive about the club again.

It's a pity its taken the club so long to ditch the failed way that it's worked as we've been put through some right bollocks because of it and have had to put up with having no hope.  I think the near £80 million spend has made us a club once again that good managers will even consider, a few more adjustments and we could become a proper football club again.

All of them are fucking British :lol:

Only in a strictly geographical sense.

Not even that. Ireland is not in Britain. Hughton was born in England but identifies as Irish. He knows the craic. Joe Kinnear was born in Dublin and represented Ireland so no idea where Hans is going with that one. :lol:

Identifies as Irish :lol:

Aka chose to play for the Irish national team. He's about as Irish as my left testicle.

His ma is Irish and his da is Ghanaian. :lol: He's as English as my right testicle.

What's his record against Allardyce ?

I don't know but they don't like each other, they've had a few spats which Benitez has come out the winner every time.

Ferguson attacked the Liverpool manager for displaying "absolute contempt" towards Allardyce during last Saturday's 4-0 Premier League victory over Blackburn at Anfield.

The United manager has engaged in an increasingly bitter war of words with Benitez since the so-called 'Rafa's rant' in January, when the Spaniard criticised Ferguson's behaviour towards match officials and apparent disregard of the Football Association's 'Respect' campaign.

Ferguson's latest outburst appears to be sparked by a gesture made by Benitez that left the Blackburn manager Allardyce "humiliated". Ferguson said ahead of Manchester United's FA Cup semi-final contest with Everton: “There is one thing about the arrogance he has shown, but the thing you can’t forgive is his contempt to Sam Allardyce last week when Liverpool scored their second goal.

“Did you see it? He gestured to suggest that the game was finished. Absolute contempt. I don’t think Sam Allardyce deserved that, a guy who has worked so hard for the LMA (League Managers Association).

Not even that. Ireland is not in Britain. Hughton was born in England but identifies as Irish. He knows the craic. Joe Kinnear was born in Dublin and represented Ireland so no idea where Hans is going with that one. :lol:

Identifies as Irish :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/psuCTOA.jpg

Pretty sure they both hold British citizenship like.

Pretty sure they both hold British citizenship like.

Pretty sure they both hold Irish citizenship like.

Ah, here comes the precious Irish folks again trying to claim anything and anyone to be Irish.

Why would anyone want to claim Joe Kinnear? [emoji38]

Edit: Also aren't you a Swedish born person who identifies as English?

Ah, here comes the precious Irish folks again trying to claim anything and anyone to be Irish.

Why would anyone want to claim Joe Kinnear? [emoji38]

Edit: Also aren't you a Swedish born person who identifies as English?

To be fair to old JFK, he wasn't a bad full back many moons ago.