Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Just been reading the RAWK forum, I'm all over this now. If he doesnt come I'm going to be crushed. I've turned into a propper deluded Mag.

me too never been so excited in a potential new manager since KK second coming and maybe a change of direction      oh wait wtf was i thinking  :iamatwat:

:spit: Some bloke on the radio saying Coloccini should be player/manager

some mentalists rining tonight, did you hear that barley alive Mackem :lol:  why ring up with nowt to say half asleep?

If, and it's still a big IF, he is appointed it'll be a weird feeling knowing that the vast majority of fans are completely behind the manager for the first time in a number of years.

This change will see it feel like a different club IMO and that lift in positivity will rub off on the players - could easily be worth points in the run in.

It'll be bouncing next week!!!

If, and it's still a big IF, he is appointed it'll be a weird feeling knowing that the vast majority of fans are completely behind the manager for the first time in a number of years.

This change will see it feel like a different club IMO and that lift in positivity will rub off on the players - could easily be worth points in the run in.

We had that when Shearer came in. And look how that ended up.

We had that when Shearer came in. And look how that ended up.

Relegation! Amirite?

Ok fair point...

Difference this time though is we'll be completely behind a manager that ain't so far out of his depth he needs armbands!

True.  The thing I'd be most interested in is how the players respond.  It'll prove how shit McClaren is if it's like night and day, or he'll be vindicated a little if they're just as shite as before. 

Ready to Groom - "Benitez has never been in a relegation scrap".

Really? So he was winning titles with Valladolid, Osasuna and Extremadura was he?

He's had just as much experience in this situation as Fat Sam has... clueless little t***s

Ready to Groom is undoubtedly the biggest reservoir of ill-informed morons I have ever seen. I remember them having a long discussion about Connor Wickham vs Edin Dzeko. Guess who won.....

The lack of football-knowledge on what is ostensibly a football discussion forum is quite staggering at times.