Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

f*** that, Ashley wont be here forever but I will, I certainly wont financially support him, but I'll never turn my back on the club.

Well, I could easily stop supporting them in the meantime and come back if/when he goes. I don't see how that could be criticised TBH.

Not me, I would rather go the rest of this season and shout abuse at Ashley or his cronies than just turn my back on the club, what next, you don't like the new left back so you pack your season ticket in.!!!

'Shout abuse at Ashley & Co'....? You are living in denial mate - they couldn't care less, will probably not even be there to hear it and you know all this...you are just trying to justify giving in to keep supporting a shoddily-run outfit that couldn't care less about its customers...

f***. Just seen his interview yesterday. It really is only a matter of time before he walks away. He feels understandably let down. Similar reason why Keegan left, lies and broken promises. f*** the owners of this club. This club will never be anything until Ashley is f***ing gone and he won't be until he chokes on his pie one day.

Appreciate having a good manager while it lasts lads, won't be the case too much longer.

Unless some outfit comes up with ridiculous money, Ashley will be here until the club starts losing him money and the only way that will happen is if we fail to get promoted, Rafa walks and the parachute payments drop off. Even one bad season in the Champ would probably not shift him but a big drop in fan numbers and no progress being made the following season would probably get him twitchy. It was only a boycott and financial pressure that shifted McKeag & Co when SJH was battling to take control and I cannot see any of the aforementioned factors happening in the foreseeable future.

3 Years min with him in charge.

Think Rafa's being used to get Ashley what he wants. All Ashley wants is that lucarative Premier League TV money and the chance to advertise shitdirect.com to a global audience again. Once he gets that, he'll go back on his promises to Rafa and that'll be the end of Rafa here. Ashley will get a puppet in place, ready to takeover.

If I was in Rafa's position, I'd walk now and put promotion in jeopardy and say fuck off to fat Mike. But Rafa is much more of class man and he'll stay as he feels he owes it to the fans.

All he had to do was sign Townsend at least.

Its not rocket science, we have now risked EVERYTHING, the manager, players and fans are all on edge.

He has huge form for wanting to fuck it up, i quit once and came back because of Rafa, i'd be gone if he walks.

Till then lets all give this a go, get behind the last push, get the job done then over to you Mikey boy.

The thing is , IF, we go he will have to spend zillions to keep us there anyway so i wont give him credit for that, its keeping Rafa happy that will be his biggest test.

The smell of something rotten is back, and all he had to do to was sign Townsend and all would be glorious.

Only at NUFC

All he had to do was sign Townsend at least.

Its not rocket science, we have now risked EVERYTHING, the manager, players and fans are all on edge.

He has huge form for wanting to f*** it up, i quit once and came back because of Rafa, i'd be gone if he walks.

Till then lets all give this a go, get behind the last push, get the job done then over to you Mikey boy.

The thing is , IF, we go he will have to spend zillions to keep us there anyway so i wont give him credit for that, its keeping Rafa happy that will be his biggest test.

The smell of something rotten is back, and all he had to do to was sign Townsend and all would be glorious.

Only at NUFC Michael James Wallace Ashley's SportsDirect United.

...Then a retard i wouldn't leave in charge of a potato, then a nice fella out of his depth with at least a fun island on his head...

:lol:

As Newcastle United fans, our abiding sense of tradegy sustains us through temporary periods of joy.

Can someone create a crowdfunding page to pay a heed the ball to do us all a favour? There must be a nutter out there somewhere.

The communication thing is the scary thing. Benitez genuinely doesn't know what's happened. If the club had told him Palace were asking too much in the end, or simply that they'd changed their mind and felt we had enough to see us go up...it doesn't come across that way by Rafa. Very worrying.

At least Rafa takes no shit like Pardew & co. So i guess its safe to say that if Ashley fucks this up i think and hope this is the nail in the coffin for the fat fuck.

We Nufc fans can never have something nice, the fat fuck always takes it away from us :lol:

The communication thing is the scary thing. Benitez genuinely doesn't know what's happened. If the club had told him Palace were asking too much in the end, or simply that they'd changed their mind and felt we had enough to see us go up...it doesn't come across that way by Rafa. Very worrying.

Rafas not daft tho- he can see his interest in other targets was steered away towards Townsend- only for that ( probably intentionally) to fail. Leaving him with no other options.

Ashley is here for one thing, to take as much money out the club/ fans/ city he can. Doesnt care what or who he upsets in the process.

Ive said it before tho, and he got lucky with Rafa, what he can get from a successful NUFC is far more than a failing one.

If Ashley blows this I can see a Blackburn/ Venkeys situation- serve the lying bastard right.

f*** that, Ashley wont be here forever but I will, I certainly wont financially support him, but I'll never turn my back on the club.

Well, I could easily stop supporting them in the meantime and come back if/when he goes. I don't see how that could be criticised TBH.

Not me, I would rather go the rest of this season and shout abuse at Ashley or his cronies than just turn my back on the club, what next, you don't like the new left back so you pack your season ticket in.!!!

'Shout abuse at Ashley & Co'....? You are living in denial mate - they couldn't care less, will probably not even be there to hear it and you know all this...you are just trying to justify giving in to keep supporting a shoddily-run outfit that couldn't care less about its customers...

I never fucking understood this train of thought. You can pay me £40 to come and shout abuse at me for 2 hours if you want? I'll even make you a sandwich half way through and a couple of beers for an extra £5 each if you want?

Hardly sticking it to the man is it?

At least Rafa takes no s*** like Pardew & co. So i guess its safe to say that if Ashley f***s this up i think and hope this is the nail in the coffin for the fat f***.

Keegan didn't take any shit either and we all know what happened there.

At least Rafa takes no s*** like Pardew & co. So i guess its safe to say that if Ashley f***s this up i think and hope this is the nail in the coffin for the fat f***.

Keegan didn't take any s*** either and we all know what happened there.

That was before he thought the club was to big to go down

Can we not get a hashtag going on twitter? Might seem daft but it would gain more support just before his press conference and a bigger story

Anyone with Twitter should try and get the main nufc fan pages to spread something i.e. Nufc360 and Nufc index, they were the main ones behind the Spurs game last season and the boycott of the Spurs game.

For all this seems bad is this not just assumptions made into a

story by these papers on the back of his post-match quotes?

Yes he is obviously pissed off with January but assuming he's backed in the summer if we go up - and I'd like to think he would be - is it not a bit of a stretch to suggest he's likely to leave?

Agreed with the game tomorrow

Can we not get a hashtag going on twitter? Might seem daft but it would gain more support just before his press conference and a bigger story

Anyone with Twitter should try and get the main nufc fan pages to spread something i.e. Nufc360 and Nufc index, they were the main ones behind the Spurs game last season and the boycott of the Spurs game.