Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Course there's something up, question is how bad it is. If they back him in the summer I've no doubt it'll be OK. If they don't then I'm finished anyway so no stress either way. Just a shame it's messing with enjoyment of this season.

You were defending our transfer business the other day, man. :lol:

f*** that, Ashley wont be here forever but I will, I certainly wont financially support him, but I'll never turn my back on the club.

Well, I could easily stop supporting them in the meantime and come back if/when he goes. I don't see how that could be criticised TBH.

Not me, I would rather go the rest of this season and shout abuse at Ashley or his cronies than just turn my back on the club, what next, you don't like the new left back so you pack your season ticket in.!!!

Course there's something up, question is how bad it is. If they back him in the summer I've no doubt it'll be OK. If they don't then I'm finished anyway so no stress either way. Just a shame it's messing with enjoyment of this season.

You were defending our transfer business the other day, man. :lol:

Yeah, because I understand why we wouldn't go that far to get Townsend right now given that we're very likely to get promoted.

I'm sure Ashley will respond to being served a public ultimatum positively.

However this thing crashes and burns, for once I'm fucking glad we have a real man in the dugout out there, unafraid to challenge the fat fuck openly in the media, and call him out. Such a breath of fresh air from Pardew, Shteve and Carver.

There's absolutely nowt in any of that. He was clearly pissed off last night. As others have said, if he was going to walk, he'd have done it by now.

Just got to hope we get promoted and MA is prepared to spend in the summer.

Basically my view but it's better that other people post it.

So reading between the lines he's simply fucked off (as some of us expected he would be), and he's not wasted any time in telling everyone. Any more of this shit and he'll not be here for long.

That'll go down well.

So reading between the lines he's simply fucked off (as some of us expected he would be), and he's not wasted any time in telling everyone. Any more of this shit and he'll not be here for long.

That'll go down well.

I guess he knows his position is extremely strong.