Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Not many column inches if it's that momentous. Interested to know if there's anything more than we've seen already.

They've clearly been briefed behind the scenes by someone close to him.

We're truly f***ed if he goes.

Total boycott is needed.

Not that I think these stories mean anything new, but it's quite simple, if they force Rafa out I'm done with the club.

Yup me too - I gave up and thought i'd never be back, but Rafa got the club, the city and the potential, like no-one since SBR and KK. HE brought me back in. If he goes they can go fuck themselves and i hope it implodes massively. I'll be done until fat boy gets out. Such a stupid cunt, he had the chance to rectify all his mistakes (to an extent) but it goes pear shaped after half a season.

Fuck that, Ashley wont be here forever but I will, I certainly wont financially support him, but I'll never turn my back on the club.

My finish if he goes, direct debit will be cancelled first thing

He'd have walked already if he was that pissed off.

The concern is where this is going. History suggests only one way.

Yeah exactly.

Thing is, every time he interacts with the regime there will be tension. That seems unavoidable, it's the nature of both parties. Possibly the way January is has made it a bit more extreme, along with a period of dodgy form. Can only wait and see I guess, can't be bothered with the whole thing really.

Fuck that, Ashley wont be here forever but I will, I certainly wont financially support him, but I'll never turn my back on the club.

Well, I could easily stop supporting them in the meantime and come back if/when he goes. I don't see how that could be criticised TBH.