Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

So reading between the lines he's simply fucked off (as some of us expected he would be), and he's not wasted any time in telling everyone. Any more of this shit and he'll not be here for long.

That'll go down well.

I think it's about time Cashley and Charnley deal with a real manager, who isn't furiously licking their anal hair for being handed a job in management. The cunts need to squirm, and if they fuck Rafa off, Newcastle should protest against the fat fuck for months on end.

Good luck with that :thup:

I love this.

However, knowing Ashley, you just know it will get him itching to pull the trigger and get Pardew in.

Joyous times ahead.

As if he'll read it, or even know about it

He'll know about it if the supporters start kicking off at St James. He's surprisingly sensitive to public protests, that much is pretty clear from past instances. If there are vocal protests he'll be avoiding making any public appearances at football games for a while.

There will be no real protests in the ground because a fair percentage of the old stock (passionate fans who want the club to be the best it can be) has been replaced by new versions that suit the hidden agenda (zombie-like phone clickers who react on tap to minutes worth of grief patronisation).

We may be lucky to get a 'Shhhh' or the odd 'tut' mind.

There will be no real protests in the ground because a fair percentage of the old stock (passionate fans who want the club to be the best it can be) has been replaced by new versions that suit the hidden agenda (zombie-like phone clickers who react on tap to minutes worth of grief patronisation).

Absolute rubbish mate things have settled down lately because it looked like things have been going in the right direction

Absolute rubbish mate things have settled down lately because it looked like things have been going in the right direction

I'm not sure what you're getting at. The atmosphere in the ground has largely been shit all season.

I'm not sure what you're getting at. The atmosphere in the ground has largely been shit all season.

It has but sir toon is trying to say that the fans are the reason why there hasn't been protests. The reason there hasn't been protests is because things have been running smoothly. When things arnt going well- i.e. Tomorrow I'm sure you will here a lot more pressure from the fans

It has been bad and is getting worse.  There has been the odd moment where the atmosphere has been canny like the last 2 minutes of the Norwich game but more often than not, even when winning, a fair few are more interested in getting a flyer for the half time beer/food queue or after 75 minutes when that earlier bus seems a good idea.

Compared to when i first started going in the late 70's, early 80's, it's an absolute disgrace.  It's befitting of the Ashley tenureship.

Guest neesy111

It has but sir toon is trying to say that the fans are the reason why there hasn't been protests. The reason there hasn't been protests is because things have been running smoothly. When things arnt going well- i.e. Tomorrow I'm sure you will here a lot more pressure from the fans

Understand where Sir John is coming from.  More and more people going to games are not what I would call focal fans.  If you look at Level 7, it's just full of families and kids, no change of an atmosphere there.  Both universities sell cheap tickets to students and staff.

Both initiatives are good for getting new fans to the club, the detriment of the atmosphere etc is apparent.

Guest neesy111

The atmosphere was terrible well before Ashley arrived mind.

Nah, I sat in Level 7 from 2000 to 2006 and it was fine up there.

Nah, I sat in Level 7 from 2000 to 2006 and it was fine up there.

It was, that has largely moved to the gallowgate corner- needs to be a new singing section in l7 though. Load of teens at the moment embarrassing themselves

You're talking absolute shit, like. In the last 10 years it's changed drastically.

Honestly, why do you have to defend the man every chance you get?

You're talking absolute shit, like. In the last 10 years it's changed drastically.

Agree, but it went downhill before Ashley, it did when sourness was in charge

It's nothing to do with defending Ashley man, you really are desperate.

I thought the atmosphere wasn't too bad on Wednesday against QPR considering the shit that was served up by the team. There was a lot of frustration in the first half when we couldn't string two passes together, but when we started to have a go the crowd got behind them. There were quite a few chants for Benitez as well.