Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Good news. :thup: Will be interesting to see how Ashley responds - particularly in the summer.

Dont be fooled........like the january window in the PL he had to sign players, had to.

He has to spend money IF we go up, the test is building while you are on the up.

HE JUST FUCKING FAILED BIG STYLE

I don't like his football or care much for his signings, but I do love the man and wouldn't swap him for any other manager other than Klopp probably.

Whats wrong with his signings like? (Sels excluded)

very clever words. no apologies, no let off for charnley or ashley.

"We can't blame each other now".

basically a veiled threat. he's gonna keep calm and get us promoted - then he's gonna let rip.

I don't like his football or care much for his signings, but I do love the man and wouldn't swap him for any other manager other than Klopp probably.

I'd rather have Rafa on his worst day than Klopp, personally.

Saw 'Quit' in the title and I felt tingling in my left arm.

Opened thread then saw 'Won't' and got a boner.

from tingling in your arm, to tingling in the end of your knob. rafael benitez - what a man.

Well done Rafa! Now is not the time for any negativity, criticism or division. The squad lacks quality and more importantly - mentality. The run of games in Feb is very hard and anxiety from the stands will only make it harder for the players. I hope this galvanizes the support once again.

Feels so good to have a manager who's on our side. Haven't had one since Keegan.

Aye. I totally get why Liverpool fans are still in awe of him now. With Ashley as owner we can't have anyone else as manager.

Rafa is a very kind man.

Kind enough to allay our fears the remainder of the way.

Kind enough to prepare us for, let's be honest, his likely exit in the summer.

It's all up to Mike Ashley man, and the likelihood is once promotion is confirmed he will want someone who he can control, and force to get his young, profit making players.