Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Mike Ashley has congratulated "everybody" after promotion - says Rafa Benitez. #nufc

Media bullshit again then...

Rafa on raids at club and why: "It is something that happened four or five years ago" #nufc

Rafa Benitez says he has held conversations with Mike Ashley. About what is going on and what they will do. #nufc

llamblias and jfk pls

:lol: f*** off.

Dear me. When you think of what these tossers used to take from Fergie but no, Rafa's the one they need to crack down on for a nothing comment. p*ss off.

The Establishment Vs Mike Ashley's NUFC.

Nothing comment it was, and the FA are inconsistent, but I do believe the football wing of Ashley's sports retail has been put on flame by the establishment.

Authorities haven't been able to throw the book at SD. Ashley has been too slippery so far - almost untouchable. I think there'll be people in office (higher than the FA) who'll be praying that 'Ashley's' football club is dirty as fuck in all this, and smashing NUFC (and it is a marketing shopfront SD) could be the next best thing after he slipped out of their grasp last year ie the parliamentary enquiries/hauling Ashley before a committee.

I look at the Ashley's NUFC's overall body of work when it comes to ethics, or a lack thereof, from Keegangate through to how Gutierrez was treated. It wouldn't surprise in the slightest if we've been the greediest pigs in the trough, in this alleged 'secret' player payments scheme, given that we always seemed to unearth clauses & bargain basement transfer fees in the French market. For now I'm not exactly buying the best case scenario line being pitched, that the club was some sort of innocent victim as part of an elaborate scheme set up agents.

Swindon precedent is there, if we're dirty as fuck then Ashley's NUFC deserves nothing less than the same sentence. After years of gutter level ethics from this mob (Ashley & Co), maybe this is Karma biting Ashley on the arse.

The Sun reports that Benitez will face questions from the FA over his pre-match comments. Speaking about the appointment of Madley, who is a Huddersfield fan, Benitez said:

In Spain this thing doesn’t happen. So when you have a referee from a city or a team that are more or less close in the table, normally they don’t referee those games. We don’t have any problem, but we just want to avoid a situation that maybe nobody will understand. We are not normally complaining about the referees in press conferences or interviews.

Fucking fuck off with that bullshit :lol:

Raaaaaaaaafa Benitez

Raaaaaaaaafa Benitez

Rafa Benitez

i love how he uses the bit in bold, he's basically calling whoever he's referring to a bent cunt so they know it but can't touch him

legend

Dear me. When you think of what these tossers used to take from Fergie but no, Rafa's the one they need to crack down on for a nothing comment. p*ss off.

Nothing comment it was, and the FA are inconsistent, but I do believe the football wing of Ashley's sports retail has been put on flame by the establishment.

Authorities haven't been able to throw the book at SD. Ashley has been too slippery so far - almost untouchable. I think there'll be people in office (higher than the FA) who'll be praying that 'Ashley's' football club is dirty as fuck in all this, and smashing NUFC (and it is a marketing shopfront SD) could be the next best thing after he slipped out of their grasp last year ie the parliamentary enquiries/hauling Ashley before a committee.

I look at the Ashley's NUFC's overall body of work when it comes to ethics, or a lack thereof, from Keegangate through to how Gutierrez was treated. It wouldn't surprise in the slightest if we've been the greediest pigs in the trough, in this alleged 'secret' player payments scheme, given that we always seemed to unearth clauses & bargain basement transfer fees in the French market. For now I'm not exactly buying the best case scenario line being pitched, that the club was some sort of innocent victim as part of an elaborate scheme set up agents.

Swindon precedent is there, if we're dirty as fuck then Ashley's NUFC deserves nothing less than the same sentence. After years of gutter level ethics from this mob (Ashley & Co), maybe this is Karma biting Ashley on the arse.

I'm sure that's all well and good, but what's it got to do with Benitez?

Authorities haven't been able to throw the book at SD. Ashley has been too slippery so far - almost untouchable. I think there'll be people in office (higher than the FA) who'll be praying that 'Ashley's' football club is dirty as f*** in all this, and smashing NUFC (and it is a marketing shopfront SD) could be the next best thing after he slipped out of their grasp last year ie the parliamentary enquiries/hauling Ashley before a committee.

Swindon precedent is there, if we're dirty as f*** then Ashley's NUFC deserves nothing less than the same sentence. After years of gutter level ethics from this mob (Ashley & Co), maybe this is Karma biting Ashley on the arse.

Don't kid yourself. Ashley will be fine. It'll just mean the end of our club. Win win for him.

TRon..... when the club is possibly viewed as the black sheep of English football (through association with it's owner) everything is going to microscrutinized over & above the norm - yup even the manager's soundbites, and this ranks way below SAF's attacks against the integrity of match officials. An 'investigation', way after the fact too. Fuck me lol

Mainstream media in talking absolute made-up bollocks shocker. And some on here would have you believe the media never lies :lol:

To be fair I don't think I have met anyone on this forum (in the football section or the chat section) who believe the media never lies. There is a few journalist who some of our supporters trust more NUFC matters than others, but I don't think anyone believe they don't lie or exaggerate things in order to sell newspapers.

I caught a bit of his interview on sky and he said he was confident about the planned meeting. He sounded positive which is good.

He's a football man, the only thing he'll be bothered about is that we are in the premier next season without any points deductions, and that he's given the backing he's asked for. The rest of the HMRC circus that is going on will go straight over his head as long as it doesn't affect his plans for next season.

I caught a bit of his interview on sky and he said he was confident about the planned meeting. He sounded positive which is good.

He's a football man, the only thing he'll be bothered about is that we are in the premier next season without any points deductions, and that he's given the backing he's asked for. The rest of the HMRC circus that is going on will go straight over his head as long as it doesn't affect his plans for next season.

I wasn't on about HMRC. He was on about being confident about being backed in the summer.

I wasn't on about HMRC. He was on about being confident about being backed in the summer.

I got that, was agreeing with you, just emphasising that football is what Rafa will be bothered about. The HMRC stuff was more for Eddy Chibas who brought that angle into it a bit earlier.

I got that, was agreeing with you, just emphasising that football is what Rafa will be bothered about. The HMRC stuff was more for Eddy Chibas who brought that angle into it a bit earlier.

O0

If he's backed sufficiently, he'll be here. I think it's simple as that. Ashley has gotten a lot of things wrong, but I'm confident that a) he understands what he has in Rafa and b) he knows we're heading right back down without investment.

I'm not actually that worried about this summer in terms of Rafa getting what he wants. It's next January and beyond where this is likely to end badly at some point.

At least we have an ambitious manager that won't accept just about everything :thup: Either there is the option to back Rafa (not just one window) and show ambition (everyone wins?) or we (Ash) won't and it's a great opportunity missed and messed and f***ed up, once again.  At least it would be the last nail in the coffin for me until Ashley f***s off at least. Unfortunately I'll never be able to stay away entirely from this club as I wish sometimes. With Rafa not backed and him gone I think I'd be able to care much less at least, I think this would be the final straw for me. It just wouldn't be worth it anymore, I mean at least there's hope now, and there will never arrive an better opportunity for Ashley to change this club. It's not much hope that I have, but at least it's something, but with Rafa gone it would be zero for a while..

Fingers crossed.. Civil war around the corner otherwise..

His press conference and Caulkin's patter is enough for me, tbh. There's no point in starting to worry about it until the end of the season, he won't be. I thought he'd stay even after relegation after the 2-2 draw at Liverpool last season and I think he'll stay on again. Aye, the hierachy are fucking idiotic wanksplats but they really don't have a choice regarding all of this.

Do they?

Guest chopey

Wongaloids produce 90 minutes of love for the final home game again and we'll be areet.

Is everyone that attends St James a wongaloid ?