Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I think Rafa's main frustration lies in the fact that he had a plan to fill the positions he identified as areas of need and a big part of that plan started with Abraham and Caballero and we fucked it up. Now 2 months later we still haven't signed anyone in either of those positions, likely because we've found other options at similar talent levels to be too expensive.

Nightmare scenario is Rafa leaves  because Ash hasnt kept his word and the fat man then appoints a certain Alan pardew as manager.

I've worried about this since the cretin was sacked from palace.

Nightmare scenario is Rafa leaves  because Ash hasnt kept his word and the fat man then appoints a certain Alan pardew as manager.

A) He'd never come back here

B) I couldn't give a fuck as the club would be dead to me.

Its big possibility that Alan Pardew could return.  Remember Ashley knows no one in football so tends to stick with people he knows.  Pardew is probably licking his lips at the though of coming back.

Its big possibility that Alan Pardew could return.  Remember Ashley knows no one in football so tends to stick with people he knows.  Pardew is probably licking his lips at the though of coming back.

It would be a grim spectacle but at least I could tell people I saw a man get boo'ed to death on Live TV.

I got sick of hearing this previously because I thought there was no way in hell he would be brought back, but listening to Ashley's interview, it's clear that he thought that was our golden period under the silver haired genius. I can only hope Rafa sees out his contract so at least we can get a couple more years before the Lannisters lay waste to the north.

I got sick of hearing this previously because I thought there was no way in hell he would be brought back, but listening to Ashley's interview, it's clear that he thought that was our golden period under the silver haired genius. I can only hope Rafa sees out his contract so at least we can get a couple more years before the Lannisters lay waste to the north.

:lol: :lol: Ashley is Cersi like.

What Ashley said about Pardew in that interview means absolutely nothing TBH. The whole thing was fiction... he said he was sorry about Keegan and Shearer FFS.

The regret over Keegan, Hughton and Shearer were weasel words aimed at the fans to get them onside. The Pardew appreciation was genuine IMO, the most loyal and unquestioning lackey he ever had.

What Ashley said about Pardew in that interview means absolutely nothing TBH. The whole thing was fiction... he said he was sorry about Keegan and Shearer FFS.

The regret over Keegan, Hughton and Shearer were weasel words aimed at the fans to get them onside. The Pardew appreciation was genuine IMO, the most loyal and unquestioning lackey he ever had.

also think referring to Pardew, Shearer and Hughton was a little warning to Rafa- yr not the only person I can get to manage Newcastle.

Obviously that's the reason they are doing that next summer and not this, loads of teams would be fucked if they did it in the middle of this window. :lol:

I was joking - I even put an edit in making the same point you to have. :lol:

Rafa wants the window to close before the first game, Newcastle board 'nahhh'

Rafa is in charge. Why have a limited wage structure in place only to find players leaving after you can replace them? That is where we are and the rich clubs obviously pick up big fees for players once clubs become desperate hence why they are there. The two extremes of the league right there tbh.