Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Buzzing about this if it does happen but be typical NUFC if we didn't manage to stay up, he fucked off in the summer and we reverted back to type appointing Sherwood or Redknapp for the Championship season.

If this actually happens I will not have felt as excited since Keenan returned. The buzz around the stadium for the derby might see us not get bummed in the face for a change.

Me too, Kel on his own was never going to be good.

Seriously, I saw "The Sun/Daily Mail" on the latest post preview slot and immediately assumed something to the effect of "Sun/Daily Mail: Steve McClaren set to stay on as NUFC manager until end of season." WTF.

Suddenly reminded of when he gestured that the game was finished when Liverpool played Blackburn and Fat Sam's Fat Head went radge.

http://i.imgur.com/36uHESG.gif

:lol:

It's a hell of a statement that they mean business if this happens. Can't help but feel it's all too late in the day. He's going to have to win 5 out the remaining 10 games.

But hell, it is quite amazing that we've gone from a series of no-mark managers to one of the best! (if it happens)

I don't think he'll need 39p to stay up, no way Sunderland and Norwich gets that many. 35 will probably be enough.

They finally see sense... And it's probably too late.

This, even with Benitez this might be a bit too late.

Aye. Just checked the table and didn't realise how far adrift we are. Even if Benitez does come in I think it's 50/50 between us and the mackems who goes down.

Suddenly reminded of when he gestured that the game was finished when Liverpool played Blackburn and Fat Sam's Fat Head went radge.

http://i.imgur.com/36uHESG.gif

:lol:

That thing where he flicks his hands in perfect sync with the broadcast CGI has to be the best Rafa gif.