Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

If I was looking at the prospect of a much better job next season, I'm not sure helping out NUFC would be the answer to the question "how do I want to spend the next ten weeks."

Me neither but i don't think it's a job where he can come out of it having a worse reputation than he did coming in.

If I was looking at the prospect of a much better job next season, I'm not sure helping out NUFC would be the answer to the question "how do I want to spend the next ten weeks."

Me neither but i don't think it's a job where he can come out of it having a worse reputation than he did coming in.

Yeah, that's probably true. It's quite a bit different than Shearer, who didn't have any prior managerial reputation to rely on and his first project was failing to keep us up.

He wouldn't get the blame regardless, it will be looked as a win-win situation for him IMO. Keep us up and he'll get the credit for " saving " us, fail and the reaction will be " well they were already going down anyway ".

That's not true lol. Fail and he's further tarnished. And just personal pride. Keeping us up doesn't boost his rep, that's not what a manager of his calibre is judged against.

Nah it'll be warnock

Warnock said on the radio this morning that he would "definitely" do it.

:suicide:

tbh, might do me favour- cos if it is him- it is over for me.