Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Guest neesy111

Before the rage starts, people do realise we have very little chance of getting anyone better than Rafa particularly under Ashley...right?

Of-course zilch of getting anyone better, but criticising him doesn't mean you want him gone ASAP.

Still think tonight's team selection was a mistake.

Only yesterday you could watch Rafa speak words from his very own mouth. Not Twitter or FB.

Some of those words were about the coming season and his plans of moving forward. No cloaked, subtle refusals to answer about the coming season...just straight talk.

f*** your ITKs, Twitter attention seekers and FB wasters :thup:

TBF, if you play the interview backwards, he says "I'm walking out next week, 9-1 FTM."

:lol:

Before the rage starts, people do realise we have very little chance of getting anyone better than Rafa particularly under Ashley...right?

Of-course zilch of getting anyone better, but criticising him doesn't mean you want him gone ASAP.

But doesn't the pissing and moan become pointless and completely counter productive and push us into the arms of some dogshit PFA such as Pearson? I mean our best hope would be who Allardyce?

Rafa isn't perfect I get that but the bigger picture is he's being absolutely hobbled.

Guest neesy111

But doesn't the pissing and moan become pointless and completely counter productive and push us into the arms of some dogshit PFA such as Pearson? I mean our best hope would be who Allardyce?

Rafa isn't perfect I get that but the bigger picture is he's being absolutely hobbled.

No.  Because us moaning won't make any difference to who'm the manager is.

Given Rafa is pretty much only here because of the fans I'd beg to differ.

Weren't sack Pardew partly responsible for Pardew demise?

I'd have picked a full strength team personally, but I can see why he didn't for a variety of reasons.

I'm the first to admit I got a bit carried away with our chances this season but literally the only thing that matters right now is staying up.

I'd have picked a full strength team personally, but I can see why he didn't for a variety of reasons.

I'm the first to admit I got a bit carried away with our chances this season but literally the only thing that matters right now is staying up.

:thup:. All that matters. Relegation means a minimum of 12 more months with that fat cunt here.

Guest neesy111

Given Rafa is pretty much only here because of the fans I'd beg to differ.

Weren't sack Pardew partly responsible for Pardew demise?

No one apart from Crumpy wants Rafa out.  What's your agenda here?

I love Rafa but i'm hating the 4-2-3-1 and his stubborn refusal use two up even when losing. Still don't want to lose him like.

I agree with this. Fucking hate this stupid formation. If we had Hazard or Silva it would be fine, but we haven't, so change it ffs.

I love Rafa but i'm hating the 4-2-3-1 and his stubborn refusal use two up even when losing. Still don't want to lose him like.

I agree with this. Fucking hate this stupid formation. If we had Hazard or Silva it would be fine, but we haven't, so change it ffs.

Aye, use something different until you have the right players.

I agree with this. f***ing hate this stupid formation. If we had Hazard or Silva it would be fine, but we haven't, so change it ffs.

Nowt wrong with the formation if you havethe players for  it. It's why I can't buy the "world class manager" tag as for me that would mean getting the best from the avaialble squad as opposed to shoehorning them into a preferred formation that they aren't suited to.

Aye, use something different until you have the right players.

Fair Comment.

After a poor start and now having a battle against Ashley's PR Machine he's gonna come under immense pressure.

We need to be chanting for this fucking legend all game at the weekend along with Anti Fat Cunt chants too.

Leave the worlds media in absolutely no doubt who we back.

Oh well. Another season of nothingness, with no cup run and a c*** of an owner. YAY. Long live the Premier League

Owner will only sell when the fans stop going imo.

It's the only thing, we as fans haven't collectively done. When will we ever start?