Leicester City v Newcastle United - Monday 14th March 2016

Figures 1-0 Football

Listening to Rafa, the players must be bouncing and so up for this, I honestly think Leicester are there to be got at having seen there last few games. If we can defend properly as a team we will be right in this, and have a great chance of getting something.

It won't be easy beating them even if they are starting to get nervous. They really do defend for their lives and their team ethos is second to none. But they are definitely there to be shot down now that they are seeing the title in their sights.

Leicester have been incredible this season and I really hope they win it but their team isn't unbeatable, their players aren't immune to pressure, nerves or an off night.

My hope is that our effort levels are going to be high, we are going to give a s***  and we will have a resemblance of a plan to get something out of the game.  We can get something

Guest DonaldGrump

With City slipping up and Arsenal not playing the pressure is just cranked up a little more on Leicester were Spurs to slip tommorrow beating us would give them one hand on the title, lets see how it effects thier arses. It might just be to our advantage.....probably not though. :lol: 

I'd love to see Leicester win it. It's the dream for the little guys in the Premier League. Gives us all hope.

Not much hope for us if we are not even fucking in it next year.

Well, yeah.

With City slipping up and Arsenal not playing the pressure is just cranked up a little more on Leicester were Spurs to slip tommorrow beating us would give them one hand on the title, lets see how it effects thier arses. It might just be to our advantage.....probably not though. :lol:

Spurs will beat Villa easy.

I'd love to see Leicester win it. It's the dream for the little guys in the Premier League. Gives us all hope.

Not much hope for us if we are not even fucking in it next year.

You don't need to post every single thought that crosses your mind, yer kna.

I'm really curious to see how Rafa lines up. Will he play his fave 4231 or will he think we don't have the players to do that and go 442

Not convinced we have the players to fit in any formation at the moment :lol:

No idea what the line-up will be, I don't really know what players are even fit to play :lol:

Guest DonaldGrump

Spurs will beat Villa easy.

Yep they should but I have a funny feeling they might slip up.

Can't believe anyone doesn't want Leicester to win it, that's mental. Need to get a result now Rafa's in though.

It's just jealousy really. We've had it drummed into us for the last 10 years that it's impossible to compete against the megabucks clubs, and yet here's a team which should be fighting relegation about to win the Premier and leave all those clubs in their wake. Yes it's one in the eye for the big clubs, but I wanted it to be US who poked them in the eye. That's the glory we missed out on with Keegan and I don't really want to see someone else grab it. I'm petty like that.

Doesn't it just mean more clubs should do it then? It's not like this is the last time it'll ever be allowed.

To be fair, I'm slightly guided by the fact that I absolutely hate Leicester. I think they're a f***ing horrible little club with absolute shithouse chavvy fans.

Those clappy things are cringey as anything too.

I want Tottenham to win it, as I like Poch and it would be two fingers up to the "big teams".

If it was any other club that were on some bizarre season, I wouldn't be as bothered as I am. But I just hate them.

Yep ditto. have always had a bit of an irrational hatred for these cunts.

Spurs for me too, based on Poch really.

I like Ranieri too but could never want those shitehawks to win owt. Pressure ramps up on them now too, lets hope their arses start to fall out starting on Monday night!

I feel so much more positive and engaged with what we are doing now...HTL!!!

I'm going for a draw. Instant impact for Wor Rafa