Leicester City v Newcastle United - Monday 14th March 2016

Figures 1-0 Football

Lovely day to be on a flight for the exact two hours of the game.

Norwegian or SAS? Norwegian have wi-fi on board on most of their flights.

Norwegian. Think it'll be good enough to stream?

No, it's barely good enough to load an internet page

It honestly all depends on how many others use it on the flight for some reason. Flown to Trondheim with them from Oslo quite a few times, and when the plane is full it's horrible, but the few times there's barely been people on it it's been alright.

If it's half full and you find a low quality stream it could work. Was more thinking that you could at least keep up to date on the match on here at least. N-O's always worked for me on Norwegian flights.

:okay:

You'll probably be ten minutes ahead of schedule touching down, so you'd make the second half. If you have a patient girlfriend you could send her for the luggage and have her wait outside as you head into the sportspub at the airport :lol: If not you may get lucky with the airport train and reach one just leaving, which would have you at Oslo S five minutes into the second half, and there's only about a three minute walk to a sportspub from there.

It honestly all depends on how many others use it on the flight for some reason. Flown to Trondheim with them from Oslo quite a few times, and when the plane is full it's horrible, but the few times there's barely been people on it it's been alright.

If it's half full and you find a low quality stream it could work. Was more thinking that you could at least keep up to date on the match on here at least. N-O's always worked for me on Norwegian flights.

Makes sense :lol: I'm usually on it helsinki to london or copenhagen and it's always full so yeah

You'll probably be ten minutes ahead of schedule touching down, so you'd make the second half. If you have a patient girlfriend you could send her for the luggage and have her wait outside as you head into the sportspub at the airport :lol: If not you may get lucky with the airport train and reach one just leaving, which would have you at Oslo S five minutes into the second half, and there's only about a three minute walk to a sportspub from there.

She just read this and said "in your dreams" :lol:

:lol:

The Internet on the airport train is good, by the way. You could stream on it. I've done it before.

I bet we'll all absolutely despise his team selection when it comes out :lol:

Whatever he goes with, I will be content.

I expect few suprises. We will set up with 9 players behind the ball.

I bet we'll all absolutely despise his team selection when it comes out :lol:

It's all about the way it functions. He'll have whoever he has picked fulfilling some sort of role, so at least it should work better than anything we have seen previously. Going to be fascinating that's for sure. Really looking forward to it.