Newcastle United v Sunderland - Sunday 20th March 2016 at 1:30PM (live on Sky)

Andy84

Not confident in the slightest. Certainly don't have any reason to feel the opposite. We have a team of bottlers. The end might absolutely be nigh.

Going to be great game for the neutral. I feel sick thinking about it tbh. The thought of getting a manager like Benitez after so many years of abuse just to have him taken away is the final insult.. albeit a predictable one from his appointment.

Not confident in the slightest. Certainly don't have any reason to feel the opposite. We have a team of bottlers. The end might absolutely be nigh.

Going to be great game for the neutral. I feel sick thinking about it tbh. The thought of getting a manager like Benitez after so many years of abuse just to have him taken away is the final insult.. albeit a predictable one from his appointment.

Fully agree with this.

Fuck whatever in a row, fuck regional pride. I'm nervous about this because it's 3 points against our main relegation rivals, that's all I'm bothered about so we can keep Benitez and really fuck them over the next time.

Oh I can feel the nerves mounting massively already.

I'm still confident we can win though. It's about time we broke the chain against these fuckers, and with Rafa settling in I see that as the catalyst. We can do it, we will win.

:smitten:

If the players are all as nervous as we all seem to be then I fear we'll choke unless we get an early goal.

Our players are probably better on paper but the pressure on them not to lose is intense. I just hope Rafa can get them focused.

I feel sick thinking about it.

Haven't beaten them since I left the UK.  It's fucking horrific, the record reads:

Played - 8

Won - 0

Drawn - 2

Lost - 6

For - 3

Against - 15

:anguish:

Absolutely have to smash these cunts this time and I reckon we'll do it.  Rafa will keep them calm and under control, there'll be none of the local pride and fighting spirit nonsense that we had under the previous incumbents.  Just go out, play our game against an inferior side and take the points.

Haven't beaten them since I left the UK.  It's f***ing horrific, the record reads:

Played - 8

Won - 0

Drawn - 2

Lost - 6

For - 3

Against - 15

Absolutely have to smash these c***s this time and I reckon we'll do it.  Rafa will keep them calm and under control, there'll be none of the local pride and fighting spirit nonsense that we had under the previous incumbents.  Just go out, play our game against an inferior side and take the points.

Our record since the Mrs had our little boy stands at:

Played 6

Lost 6

However, she just had our little girl a month ago so hopefully that flips the next 6 games in our favour.

I've got absolutely no idea what point im trying to make but anything that gives me hope for sunday will do for now.

Haven't beaten them since I left the UK.  It's f***ing horrific, the record reads:

Played - 8

Won - 0

Drawn - 2

Lost - 6

For - 3

Against - 15

Absolutely have to smash these c***s this time and I reckon we'll do it.  Rafa will keep them calm and under control, there'll be none of the local pride and fighting spirit nonsense that we had under the previous incumbents.  Just go out, play our game against an inferior side and take the points.

Our record since the Mrs had our little boy stands at:

Played 6

Lost 6

However, she just had our little girl a month ago so hopefully that flips the next 6 games in our favour.

I've got absolutely no idea what point im trying to make but anything that gives me hope for sunday will do for now.

Congratulations :)

So now they're asking the lad the controls the speakers at St James' to play the magnificent 7 tune "WHEN they win". They really think it's nailed on. I'm as nervous as shit but it's certainly not foregone.

I'm always nervous for Derby matches, not sure how some people are so confident, especially with their recent record over us

They are a shit team BUT we either haven't turned up of they have had a huge slice of luck

I do expect us to start the game positively and for them to sit back, absolutely vital we get an early goal as that will ruin their entire game plan

I am amazed at how easily I have been pulled back in from not giving a flying fuck and wanting them relegated to being absolutely sick with fear and panic about Sunday. I cannot remember the last time I wanted us to win a game more than this. It feels like the whole future of the club is at stake. Win and we probably survive relegation and get to keep Rafa, we march forward and progress to who knows what potentially positive outcomes. Lose, we go down, the best manager we ever could have hoped for leaves and that's it the club is fucked for at least another decade and or more. Fuck man, the gravity of this match is scary. 

I am amazed at how easily I have been pulled back in from not giving a flying f*** and wanting them relegated to being absolutely sick with fear and panic about Sunday. I cannot remember the last time I wanted us to win a game more than this. It feels like the whole future of the club is at stake. Win and we probably survive relegation and get to keep Rafa, we march forward and progress to who knows what potentially positive outcomes. Lose, we go down, the best manager we ever could have hoped for leaves and that's it the club is f***ed for at least another decade and or more. f*** man, the gravity of this match is scary. 

Yep, I think a lot of people feel the same.

Haven't beaten them since I left the UK.  It's fucking horrific, the record reads:

Played - 8

Won - 0

Drawn - 2

Lost - 6

For - 3

Against - 15

Absolutely have to smash these cunts this time and I reckon we'll do it.  Rafa will keep them calm and under control, there'll be none of the local pride and fighting spirit nonsense that we had under the previous incumbents.  Just go out, play our game against an inferior side and take the points.

:pardsgrin: