Newcastle United v Sunderland - Sunday 20th March 2016 at 1:30PM (live on Sky)

Andy84

Thanks for the link. What a contrast to the bright-eyed smiley Gini who arrived. Here's hoping he is bristling with confidence again this afternoon. Townsend, Wihnaldum, and Janmaat shirts hanging in the background; an omen for our three goal scorers? :cheesy:

I'm starting to think we might be kind of awesome tomorrow (relatively speaking). Rafa has now had a whole week after seeing the team play first hand. We've been significantly better at home all season. The atmosphere is going to be electric. Tomorrow is going to be our day.

Aw man; me too. But I do it to myself every time. Last couple I've ended up paying silly money for tickets at the last minute (nearly did it last night), driving 'home' to the North East and, well... you know how misplaced the optimism was. This does feel different though (... I sound like some kind of addict!). Listening to Steve Cram ("He's a skinny Makem man") yesterday and seeing the quick change from joy to horror and back flit across his eyes whilst talking about winning, then doubting, then winning (recur until kick-off...) made me laugh, we're all at it; all the same. Hope the feeling in our black & white bones proves accurate, though. C'mon Newcastle... HOWAY the lads!!

Trying desperately to figure out a way I can get an early train to Plymouth, find a pub showing this, complete my obligations there and get a train home again. It's not looking likely given f***ing Sunday buses. I'm considering an hour-long-walk to make it happen though. :lol:

Do it fella. Consider it a pilgrimage.  O0

I booked the early train last night, I can't miss this. Will mean walking an hour through a city I don't know at all in the hopes of getting to a pub that shows it, but fuck it, if I die lost and alone then so be it. :lol:

I know a lot of said this, but it's fucking crazy how much a top manager has made us all care so much again.

Well less than five hours ago I was belting out Snow's "Informer" on a karaoke machine, and now I'm off for a fry-up and cans round a mate's house before our taxi to town, which is going to be kill or cure.