Newcastle United v Sunderland - Sunday 20th March 2016 at 1:30PM (live on Sky)

Andy84

Ross Gregory tweeted that he heard it's:

Elliot, Janmaat, Mbemba, Taylor, Colback, Sissoko, Shelvey, Wijnaldum, Townsend, Mitrovic, Perez

Would be chuffed with that.

Apart from Taylor that's not too bad.

Elliot, Janmaat, Mbemba, Taylor, Colback, Sissoko, Shelvey, Wijnaldum, Townsend, Mitrovic, Perez

Yep. :thup:

That team is perfect given what's available

Feel sick this morning, feels like my whole life depends on this result. urrgh.

I was feeling worse yesterday. Today I just feel sort of numb like I've accepted whatever happens. If Rafa had a few more weeks under his belt to get this lot into shape I would be pretty confident but I just think we've still got mistakes waiting to happen. I've got a feeling it will end in a draw.

True enough, Mole. I'd have had Doumbia in ahead of Mitrovic - at least he would offer pace and something of the 'unknown'.

No problem with that, to me what's important is that we are organised and actually give a shit. Those two things happen and we'll win IMO.

True enough, Mole. I'd have had Doumbia in ahead of Mitrovic - at least he would offer pace and something of the 'unknown'.

No problem with that, to me what's important is that we are organised and actually give a shit. Those two things happen and we'll win IMO.

Agreed :thup:

I think the thing is, many of us just feel so downtrodden by recent events at Newcastle (over the last 4 years) that it's tough to feel positive about today. The club and the players owe us supporters big time.

Would rather have Lascelles in than Taylor.

Would rather have Lascelles in than Taylor.

Same Taylor has OG or red card written all over him today.

Cant see Mitrovic not struggling today like. He's an absolute carthorse who relies solely on attempting to bully centre halfs. With O'Shea and absolute giant that is Kone he'll barely get a touch and it'll play right into their hands.

I'd have went with Doumbia off Perez today.

Cant see Mitrovic not struggling today like. He's an absolute carthorse who relies solely on attempting to bully centre halfs. With O'Shea and absolute giant that is Kone he'll barely get a touch and it'll play right into their hands.

I'd have went with Doumbia off Perez today.

Ill trust the champions league winning manager over the bloke on a message board ;)