Newcastle United v Sunderland - Sunday 20th March 2016 at 1:30PM (live on Sky)

Andy84

I was supposed to be picking somebody up from the airport at 11:30 and have now been told the French are on strike and they've been delayed 2 hours so I'll have to listen to the first half on the radio, gutted.

I was supposed to be picking somebody up from the airport at 11:30 and have now been told the French are on strike and they've been delayed 2 hours so I'll have to listen to the first half on the radio, gutted.

tell them to fuck off and get a taxi  :laugh:

Unless it's someone carrying a heart for urgent transplant I would be telling them to get to fuck tbh!

Guest chopey

Feel sick this morning, feels like my whole life depends on this result. urrgh.

I feel exactly the same and unfortunately I've passed this horrible curse onto my 11 year old son who attends his first derby today

Feel sick this morning, feels like my whole life depends on this result. urrgh.

I feel exactly the same and unfortunately I've passed this horrible curse onto my 11 year old son who attends his first derby today

Well he'd better be wearing his lucky socks.

I've been reading RTG, always a laugh--though some of the comments about the lass who fell down the stairs at Leicester were shameful. Anyhoo, putting aside visceral desires to break every bone in people's faces, someone posted a link to this article:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/mar/19/newcastle-united-sunderland-economics-talent-drain-derby

which is worth a read. We really do have more in common than which separates us; go 40 miles down the A1 and people can't even differentiate the (multiple' to be fair) accents. That said, in the spirit of 'friendly banter' the thread it was posted in is entitled: 'A long but thought provoking article....': 21 succinct Guardian paragraphs, evidently a stretch for some of our feline-fond cousins.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Not looking forward to this I think it'll be the game that more or less seals our ill fate.

Please let me be wrong though I would celebrate being wrong.

I'll miss most of the game due to being out officiating bloody 11 year old kids' games. Last time was glad I was out doing footie because we were easily beaten and this will either be for better or worst too.

no win today and we´re down!  :kasper:

I agree with this, would go further and say less than 6 points from the next 2 and we are down

A win today, a draw against Norwich and we're down? I'd bite your arm off for those results.

Looks like we weren't the only ones not getting much sleep:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/jermain-defoe-leaves-hotel-brunette-7592586?

Hope this messes with the little f***er's head for the game today!

Fanny rat. :(

Considering his status and wealth he always seems to be with incredibly average looking women.

Perhaps he likes them 'desperate' because of his status, so he can easily peddle them once he's emptied his bag. :D

no win today and we´re down!  :kasper:

I agree with this, would go further and say less than 6 points from the next 2 and we are down

A win today, a draw against Norwich and we're down? I'd bite your arm off for those results.

Me too, and I'm a glass half empty person when it comes to NUFC. Ideally six points, but four would definitely keep us in the race.