Championship Planning

Tiresias

Guest chopey

Another mustard stripe away kit, please.

I think your avatar is a cartoon drawing of my avatar

It's alreet, the Bish has got it sorted.

Much has been made of Charnley’s future following a poor second term as managing director, but it is believed that the 38-year-old is unlikely to be leaving the club. He would be tasked with the job of finding the next manager and preparing the squad next season with Carr.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/skylandersfanon/images/c/ca/Chris-morris-jumps-out-window-o.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140625082633

I dont post a lot on here but follow you guys allmost every day. Be kind to me ;)

This is my view.

The ones I would like to stay is:

Rafael Benitez (do whatever it takes)

Woodman (for the future/back up)

Elliott

Lascelles

Mbemba

Dummett (only for back up)

Mbabu

Aarons

Townsend

Perez

Armstrong

Maybe:

Darlow  (seen to little of him)

The rest I dont see any point of keeping. Overpaid, no guts or not good enough.

Think we can get good(ish) money from the sales of some of the other players.

Would like to see that money spent on new players with good will and hunger to play for us rather then big  name players.

We must build a new squad and think we have a great opportunity to do so now.

And ofcourse get rid of Charnley and Carr (and Ashley in a perfect world).

A NEW START IS WHAT WE NEED MOST OF ALL!!!

We need to keep Mitro as well. If he had come through the youth and not cost 12 Millionwe would all be raving about a young rough talent. I think people forget he is only young and came from the Belgian league and is playing in a horrendous team.

Mitro has his attributes but I think he is to slow/imobile for a skriker.  Maybe he could work alongside a pacy striker like Armstrong. Would rather se someone like Rohdes or Austin or something like that. As long as they have got the hunger and desire to be here.

"Much has been made of Charnley’s future following a poor second term as managing director, but it is believed that the 38-year-old is unlikely to be leaving the club."

Found that very surprising is all.

'Promotion expert' Steve Bruce is a target according to the Mail :lol:

Was just saying to me Dad last night that I bet we go for him. The only surprising thing about that is that we'd have to pay for him.

http://i.imgur.com/IBT6Oyv.png

:lol:

anyone read that edwards article?  the headline was all hopeful so i read it, couple of paragraphs in was saying that the clubs shortlist in case benitez leaves was believed to be headed by steve bruce of hull who is considered to be a promotion expert :lol:

EDIT: bit giggs there i see

It's alreet, the Bish has got it sorted.

Exactly what is needed to sort out a train-wreck situation at a football club: someone whose business is polishing turds and has nothing to do with football :thup:

I would love to keep Ayoze, but realistically he is one of our most salable assets and Spurs will probably come back for him and pay us stupid money.

I am thinking we will be lining up with Mitro and Arma up front. With the right manager that should probably be enough to cause havoc.

'Promotion expert' Steve Bruce is a target according to the Mail :lol:

Sheffield United - failed to get promotion

Huddersfield - failed to get promotion

Wigan - failed to get promotion

Palace - quit after 3 months ( :lol: )

Birmingham - Promoted!  - then relegated - then promoted again

Wigan - in the PL

Mackems - in the PL

Hull - Promoted!- then relegated

The bloke's an absolute duffer.  A CV littered with failure and a career spent at largely second rate clubs.  Perfect for us, Lee, best bin off Rafa fucking Benitez for this clown.

It's vital we get a striker who can score for fun in that division and a tight defense if you look at promoted teams recently that's always the simple recipe. So with that in mind come in Mr Marlon Harewood

Burton Albion away on a cold December night is so enticing