Championship Planning

Tiresias

Remember last time we were in the Championship and BBC had rights to some Sat evening matches, and picked us a good few. I would imagine we'll see a fair bit of TV time again next season.

So it seems Rafa is probably staying.

Today it's been confirmed Krul, Townsend, Ayoze, Aarons & Mitro are staying. You can certainly assume Mbemba, Dummett, Lascelles, Colback & Shelvey will stay.

We're looking in good shape, really

GK: Krul, Darlow, Woodman

DEF: Sterry, Lascelles, Dummett, Mbemba, Good, Mbabu

MID: Townsend, Aarons, Shelvey, Colback

ST: Ayoze, Mitrovic, Armstrong, Toney

Get in a couple of solid Championship players (CM, CB, RB) and we should walk it

Wouldnt say no to Diame from Hull if they don't get promotion

:lol: Has it f***, man.

The right money for any of them and they'll be off.

:thup:

Unprecedented coverage on NBC here via a brilliant app and every match on tv in hd for the premier league, stuck with Pardew, Carver, and McClaren and watch us lose ever week like over 100x like some f***ing fool.

Get relegated, potentially hire Rafa, now stressing the f*** out over BeIN's American coverage. f*** sake.

Unprecedented coverage on NBC here via a brilliant app and every match on tv in hd for the premier league, stuck with Pardew, Carver, and McClaren and watch us lose ever week like over 100x like some f***ing fool.

Get relegated, potentially hire Rafa, now stressing the f*** out over BeIN's American coverage. f*** sake.

Dems da breaks..

Might have to sign up to newcastle world to get the highlights. Yuck.

Check out the go90 app. Doesn't use any of your data plan if you have Verizon, but it will if you use another carrier. It shows all of the BeIN matches though.

How many Championship games do beIN show? Is it just like Sky Sports, a couple of games per weekend and some midweek ones or do they have more?

Check out the go90 app. Doesn't use any of your data plan if you have Verizon, but it will if you use another carrier. It shows all of the BeIN matches though.

Anything on Cable like NBC SportsNetwork???

Guest neesy111

Anything on Cable like NBC SportsNetwork???

Bein Sports.

Sorry if Giggs but a quick look has the odds for the Championship next year as

Title

Us 5/2

Norwich 9/1

Derby 12/1

Brighton 14/1

Villa 14/1

Promotion

Us 4/5 (odds on!)

Norwich 3/1

Derby 4/1

Brighton 9/2

Villa 9/2

Remember last time we were in the Championship and BBC had rights to some Sat evening matches, and picked us a good few. I would imagine we'll see a fair bit of TV time again next season.

They showed one championship game a month if I remember correctly ? I think they showed us 3 times... Opening day of the season against WBA, the game where we thumped Ipswich, and the home game against boro The Sunday before Christmas,

Who would people rather be promoted from League one?

Bradford, Millwall, Walsall and Barnsley the options.

From a purely selfish point of view, I hope it's Millwall, close to get to for me.

Bradford/Barnsley for me - good day out.

Would rather not go to Millwall and have piss thrown at me.

Guest antz1uk

Yeah, Milwall is the only one I care about really. There are suprisingly few good trips in London in the Championship.

There's only QPR, then Brentford and Reading (to an extent) and that's about it. that's terrible for London away days

i'd still rather not have Milwall

Yeah, Milwall is the only one I care about really. There are suprisingly few good trips in London in the Championship.

There's only QPR, then Brentford and Reading (to an extent) and that's about it. that's terrible for London away days

Fulham.

Guest antz1uk

Ahh missed them!  O0 that's a decent day tbf

Fulham.

Who would people rather be promoted from League one?

Bradford, Millwall, Walsall and Barnsley the options.

From a purely selfish point of view, I hope it's Millwall, close to get to for me.

Walsall, don't think I can remember us playing them in my lifetime. You get 7-8,000 tickets for Oakwell though.