Southampton vs Newcastle United - Saturday 9th April 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Winning this would give everybody a massive lift going into the game with Swansea.  If we couldn't beat Norwich we're unlikely to get anything from this.  We should be a bit better at the back with Dummett and Coloccini due back. 

We have to hope that the Southampton players feel like they can't finish in the top 5 and don't put in too much effort.

Was thinking about whether they have anything to play for. Could well be the same for Liverpool (either nothing to play for or concentrating on Europa League) and Spurs (probably only finishing above Arsenal to play for). Not sure re Man City - I suspect they will still be fighting to secure 4th.

Didn't realise Dummett was due back for this, that would be a huge boost. Mixed feelings about Colo, Pelle is the type of striker he usually struggles with, if he is back in I would be tempted to pair him with Lascelles.

Still going to lose obviously but if we can field 4 actual defenders it might not be a complete bumming.

Dummett playing would have probably got us 3 points in the derby and at least 1 against Norwich, as mental as that is to say.

Dummett > Ben Arfa CONFIRMED.

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse the referee has been announced as Robert Madeley. It will be the first time he's refereed us since his disgraceful display of bias against us at the stadium of sh!te back in October.

I've changed my prediction to a 4-0 loss with a penalty and a sending off against us thrown in for good measure.