Southampton vs Newcastle United - Saturday 9th April 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse the referee has been announced as Robert Madeley. It will be the first time he's refereed us since his disgraceful display of bias against us at the stadium of sh!te back in October.

I've changed my prediction to a 4-0 loss with a penalty and a sending off against us thrown in for good measure.

Yup. Written in the stars. I'm predicting 2 penalties for them, a sending off for us and a mega howler from him like a goal for us via the goal line system off Anita's arse and he overules it for handball.

I'll be roaming around Disney land when this is on so fortunately ill not have to endure this match in any shape or form... Gonna be a proper hiding this one obviously lol

I trust you have children? 1st statement is disturbing otherwise.

How is Madeley even allowed to referee another of our matches after the last game?? It was found that his mistakes changed the game and the red card was recinded. The only hope is that rather than being vindictive in his last match he feels he owes us one for his mistake. I'm going for the former rather than the latter though.

I'll be roaming around Disney land when this is on so fortunately ill not have to endure this match in any shape or form... Gonna be a proper hiding this one obviously lol

I'm currently there, last day thank god, and what a horrid place. Pining for Bamburgh, Steel Rigg and Brough law.

I'm currently there, last day thank god, and what a horrid place. Pining for Bamburgh, Steel Rigg and Brough law.

I love the place.

Going back again in October for the 13th time.

How is Madeley even allowed to referee another of our matches after the last game?? It was found that his mistakes changed the game and the red card was recinded. The only hope is that rather than being vindictive in his last match he feels he owes us one for his mistake. I'm going for the former rather than the latter though.

As bad a decision that it was it wasn't just the sending off that went against us. He allowed sunderland and clattermole in particular to kick anything that moved time and time again and amazingly didn't book a single one of their players during the entire game. Almost unheard of in a fiercely contested derby game.

If ever a referee directly influenced the result of a match then this was it and he shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near another NUFC match again. 

We're garbage enough without refereeing performances like that against us

I love the place.

same, can't get enough of it.

Darlow

Janmaat  Mbemba    Taylor    ?

Sissoko  Shelvey    Tiote    Gini

Perez

Mitro

Would like to have De Jong in there but can´t find a place for him from start. Gini has been horrible central.

Maybe sissoko LB and Townsend on RW?

Or Lascelles over Taylor...

Tiote :undecided:

Many options...

I love the place.

same, can't get enough of it.

Likewise, went there with the wife on honeymoon last year and have already booked a return trip for September.