Southampton 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 09/04/16 - post-match whatever from page 23

BlueStar

I accepted relegation last week, from this point on I hope they get stuffed in every single game. Rafa can do what he likes, it's not his fault. But I hope he leaves on the likes of Taylor for every minute.. make the f***er suffer.

It really is so embarrassing.

I still want us to win, don't understand that mentality, why would you want more embarrassment ?

I want total embarrassment for tossers like Shelvey, Taylor, Janmaat, Sissoko and to a lesser extent Wijnaldum.

The only thing Shelvey has done since signing for us is about 3 decent passes. He just sits back and is happy to be a passenger the whole game. The QE2 could turn quicker than Taylor. Janmaat has the worst attitude I've seen at the club since Keyring.. Sissoko sometimes puts a shift in but he thinks he's a CL standard player? Is he fuck.. and Wijnaldum just doesn't quite know what to make of any of it.. playing with a bunch of total cowards has to be a new thing for him.

The sum of their parts is why each and every one of us suffers through 90 mins each week... they should be made to endure all the abuse, scathing analysis and tarnished reputations.

And Steve McLaren certainly played his part here too. Rafa is left holding the baby at the end of the season.

It all comes back to Mike Ashley inevitably, so he'll be damned either way. But let's face it.. the club spent big this year. Does he deserve the full brunt of the anger? Or should it be directed at all these "parts" that have us doomed?

I accepted relegation last week, from this point on I hope they get stuffed in every single game. Rafa can do what he likes, it's not his fault. But I hope he leaves on the likes of Taylor for every minute.. make the f***er suffer.

I still want us to win, don't understand that mentality, why would you want more embarrassment ?

I want total embarrassment for tossers like Shelvey, Taylor, Janmaat, Sissoko and to a lesser extent Wijnaldum.

The only thing Shelvey has done since signing for us is about 3 decent passes. He just sits back and is happy to be a passenger the whole game. The QE2 could turn quicker than Taylor. Janmaat has the worst attitude I've seen at the club since Keyring.. Sissoko sometimes puts a shift in but he thinks he's a CL standard player? Is he fuck.. and Wijnaldum just doesn't quite know what to make of any of it.. playing with a bunch of total cowards has to be a new thing for him.

The sum of their parts is why each and every one of us suffers through 90 mins each week... they should be made to endure all the abuse, scathing analysis and tarnished reputations.

And Steve McLaren certainly played his part here too. Rafa is left holding the baby at the end of the season.

It all comes back to Mike Ashley inevitably, so he'll be damned either way. But let's face it.. the club spent big this year. Does he deserve the full brunt of the anger? Or should it be directed at all these "parts" that have us doomed?

Why to a lesser extent Wijnaldum? He's been the most gutless and cowardly by a mile and that takes some doing

The only thing Shelvey has done since signing for us is about 3 decent passes. He just sits back and is happy to be a passenger the whole game. The QE2 could turn quicker than Taylor. Janmaat has the worst attitude I've seen at the club since Keyring.. Sissoko sometimes puts a shift in but he thinks he's a CL standard player? Is he f***.. and Wijnaldum just doesn't quite know what to make of any of it.. playing with a bunch of total cowards has to be a new thing for him.

100% Ashley for 9 years of failure